U2.com posts a new picture!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think Edge and Larry (except the sweatshirt) are again going for a "casual rock star" image we've seen on the last tour. I think Adam is wearing leather (?) jacket, while Bono is going for jeans. (darker hair is a good move, but make it shorter)

Nice look, interesting they all have shades and long sleeve wear except Edge. More interesting T-shirts from him?

Bono - Seriously the coolest glasses I have ever seen. I would have loved to have seen him wearing the purple jacket from the first photo shoot, now THAT was cool! And yes that hair is fantastic.

Edge - Looks quite young compared to other pics but he needs to gain some weight!

Adam - Looks the best of all of them especially with the hair

Larry - Larry is starting to become a man, I think he's finally reached puperty! What an exciting time for that young man!
Lol seriosuly though, he needs to grow his hair back, what's he doing?

Did anyone notice the U2 stereotypes here? Larry is the founder and 'bodyguard' of the band and is really dedicated to the band and is hence wearing the 1977 t-shirt. Adam is wearing the t-shirt of the naked woman, and we all know Adam is the womaniser. As far as the other 2, they're pretty much standard.

U2tour.de has a new black and white picture. Here it is.

Attachments

• u2_vertigo_2004-09-002.jpg
    u2_vertigo_2004-09-002.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
:combust: Awesome, thanks! :drool:

Here's U2girl's pic for non-premiums:

new2-vi.jpg

So these are the official promotion shots for the new album? :hyper: :dance: Okay, okay :shifty: I am now officially excited! :faint:

U2Kitten said:
Here's U2girl's pic for non-premiums:

Thanks Kitty!!!!! :bow: :bow: :bow:

u2granny said:
Changing my desktop

:yes: Same here! :D Plus it makes a good front on my calender...

Argh, these pics are driving me crazy - I need that album, NOW!!! :hyper: :dance: :drool: ... and Larry's shirt! :shifty:

AussieU2fanman said:
wow, great pic! Anyone know when these were taken, are they very recent or from previous photoshoots. Is this the very latest look?

The hair makes me think they were from the shoot in Portugal. Or at least around that time.

Last edited:
Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou, those pictures are absolutely FANTASTIC (still trying to work out how to use the smilies). They all look FABULOUS, nothing wrong with Bono's hair, leave him alone, somtimes I just wonder what you all want, just sit there in front of your pc's and suck it all in, to say the are all in their 40's they all look pretty bloody amazing, Im just sssooooo happy to see some new piccies, can't wait for the album and promotion of it, hope to see some more.

I think three of them look absolutely stunning and then there's Bono's hair. Oy vey. I'm just gonna have to let that one go, it seems like it's here to stay.

I much prefer the B&W shot, looks great!

Mmmm another new Edge picture to stare at. Thank you. :D

I was just whining the other day that there was a shortage of new U2/Edge pictures and the next day there was one. I should whine more often. hehe

Edgette said:
I was just whining the other day that there was a shortage of new U2/Edge pictures and the next day there was one. I should whine more often. hehe

:yes: Whatever helps! :laugh: We need more pics and that album NOW!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drool: :drool: :drool:

OMG I WANT BONO NOW!!!:drool: :wink:

He looks great BUT we met him about 4 weeks after this shoot and well that hair colour must have been temporary go to the gallery at
www.u2chat.com
it was no where near as dark as on these pics.

Still extremley delicious!!!:bono: :love: :combust:

I like Bono's hair color! He looks better with dark brown (not jet-black) hair. Lost the brassiness, too. :up:

Larry is gorgeous, as always. Love Edge's shirt, though I wish he'd lose the toque once and for all. Adam's shades are pretty cool, but he's standing too far back to really get a good look at him.

where to begin?
edge, as always amazing
nothing bad to say about larry and adam
as for bono......well i had that hair style myself about two years ago.....so in hindsight that doesnt say much about me :lol:
nor him:barf: :confused:

Our boys look GOOD!!!! :drool:

They really need to kick this album promotion into high gear. I can't stand waiting!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom