U2 at Kunstmuseum Liechtenstein right now

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought this was a small fucking gig...

this is a fucking full on setlist that just fucking owns everything

You know, I've seen a number of songs at every or most U2 gigs I've seen and most I wouldn't mind if they got dropped, but I ALWAYS look forward to The Fly, I couldn't hear it enough, it rocks so fucking hard live.

Axver said:
You know, I've seen a number of songs at every or most U2 gigs I've seen and most I wouldn't mind if they got dropped, but I ALWAYS look forward to The Fly, I couldn't hear it enough, it rocks so fucking hard live.

I nearly threw my neck out headbanging to it

I might right now too

Varitek said:
Wow Axver no complaints about the setlist?

First time ever?

And haha, Billy Boola snippet over the solo, just the title, like in Gothenburg last tour! :lol:

coolian2 said:
I nearly threw my neck out headbanging to it

I might right now too

I lost an earplug in Sydney headbanging to it.

blindinglights said:
So they are playing a dream of all dreams setlist at 4 in the morning?

:confused:

it's 4 in the morning in Germany right now wherever they're playing?

Varitek said:
DESIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRE

The rocked up, raw version! This was great on fifth leg Vertigo, but this seems even more storming! :drool:

guys if you don't believe it it's your business, I know it's 4am there and I wassuprised too, maybe they're playing somewhere else but we're definitely getting it because i'm fucking listening.

Do you know what time whalers leave for work? It's clear why they're playing at 4 AM.

Varitek said:
guys if you don't believe it it's your business, I know it's 4am there and I wassuprised too, maybe they're playing somewhere else but we're definitely getting it because i'm fucking listening.

wow people seriously think this is fake...wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom