U2 at Hollywood Bowl 10/15/11

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It was like getting U2 tickets :crack: For the first 10-15 minutes NO $50 or $65 seats would come up for me. It said sorry none available every time. I was freaking out! :lol: Finally a set came up in the $65 so I got them. Me and my 2 daughters will be there. :D

One thing has peaked my interest though; the tickets say seats 19-17. Is that seats 19 and 17 with a random joe sat in 18 between us or is it 19, 18 and 17? :confused:

I'm sure they are staggered, odd number seats only in that section. ;) many theatres do it that way. Odds on the left, evens on the right. No random Joes, no worries. :lol:

(I can't tell you how many times I've had to answer that question over the last 10+ years while working for a company who's theatre has that system as well. :wink: )

I'll be in R1, row 16, $65 level. That's what it gave me right at 10:00, so I took it. I got so stressed out buying tickets! It felt like tour time all over again. :lol: 4 hours later, similar seats are still available, so I guess the demand isn't that high.

Looking forward to it! :hyper:

I'm sure they are staggered, odd number seats only in that section. ;) many theatres do it that way. Odds on the left, evens on the right. No random Joes, no worries. :lol:

(I can't tell you how many times I've had to answer that question over the last 10+ years while working for a company who's theatre has that system as well. :wink: )

:nerd:

Umm... you guys seem to have it all wrong...

"Pop giants Lady Gaga, Bono of U2, and Usher have been called on to celebrate the tenth anniversary of former President Bill Clinton's namesake organization, which has made vast contributions to various charities over the years.

Read it carefully...

Umm... you guys seem to have it all wrong...

"Pop giants Lady Gaga, Bono of U2, and Usher have been called on to celebrate the tenth anniversary of former President Bill Clinton's namesake organization, which has made vast contributions to various charities over the years.

Read it carefully...

The thread is titled incorrectly due to the original press release mentioning U2. It's since been updated to only Bono and Edge. So yes, we know only Bono and Edge will be there and it will be an acoustic set.

I wish Bono and Edge would do a full length acoustic concert, and release it. We might end up hearing some gems in a setting like that, besides Desire, Stuck, North Star, One, Stay (although this one is always a gem).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom