U2 at Hanover Quay 2008 pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Its Great Wildhoney and lisa met them :D

Those 2 fans who had there photo with Larry Did they write a report up of there meeting?

BonoFox1 said:

Ive seen that guy with Sam before!! who is he? is he a fan??

Thank you Wayne for p[osting new pics :)

I'm curious about this man too. He appears in many photos, but I don't think he's a fan, I think he works with the band 'cos in that video of U2 Valencia, Bono asks him to call Edge. And you can see him also in Live 8, during Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band, he's there right behind Bono. I wonder if he's one of Guggi's brothers. He looks like him.

Lari said:

I'm curious about this man too. He appears in many photos, but I don't think he's a fan, I think he works with the band 'cos in that video of U2 Valencia, Bono asks him to call Edge. And you can see him also in Live 8, during Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band, he's there right behind Bono. I wonder if he's one of Guggi's brothers. He looks like him.

Oh no I didnt mean Sam.. Sam is, if Im right Larry's drum tech,*Sam is the guy Bono asked to call Edge out to meet the Valencia fans* I meant the other guy....

waynetravis said:
121u32f.jpg

I meant this guy!!! I've seen him before!! Im wondering if he is a fan ;)

WOW...I haven't been on in a couple of days and look what I've missed. So happy for all of you who've met the band and had photos taken with them. This is part of what makes these guys so amazing...how they treat their fans...and how they have ALWAYS treated their fans..since day 1.

Congratulations everyone!! Thanks for sharing your adventures. :)

BonoFox1 said:

I meant this guy!!! I've seen him before!! Im wondering if he is a fan ;)

He's one of them that shoved us out of the way at HQ a few weeks back very rude individual.:mad:

BonoFox1 said:

Oh no I didnt mean Sam.. Sam is, if Im right Larry's drum tech,*Sam is the guy Bono asked to call Edge out to meet the Valencia fans* I meant the other guy....

Oops...I'm sorry :giggle:

^^ I think it's hilarious that in these new vids, he keeps yelling at the people , the ones that seem like they have been hanging around HQ a bit too long, to GO HOME!!! All in a good natured way ofcourse!!

HAhaha!! :lol: He 's like, get a life people! :)

That must be annoying to see the same faces over and over , if that is the case! I am just guessing here....
There is nothing wrong with waiting for a pic and autograph if you haven't done so before, or even if it's a 2nd time, but to wait over and over , to travel there just to hangout by the door, I wonder if they get tired of the same faces and pushy fans?

Plebans excluded ofcourse!

Hi everyone,

Been reading over the thread and the rumours that they're no longer in the studio, etc.. Does anybody know officially what's going on?

I was thinking of booking a last minute flight to Dublin this coming weekend anyway just to get away for a couple of days, so if they were there it might be worth checking out.

I know what with it being Easter and all it's unlikely, but still, just a thought.

Anyone know?

Lucy,
if you want to go to dublin for holidays it's fine!! But u2 are not there since last week.
I can confirm this. A friend of mine went to the studios on wedsneday and nobody was there (fans included).

I was there last wednesday along with 3 friends and only 2 more people joined us and they were a couple from frankfurt.

We arrived around mid-day and left a few hours later we only saw Sam that day.

gas panic said:
I was there last wednesday along with 3 friends and only 2 more people joined us and they were a couple from frankfurt.

We arrived around mid-day and left a few hours later we only saw Sam that day.

usually when they really leave there are trucks around the studios (moving all the instruments), did you notice something?

No Trucks at all

Sam even had a guitar (in case) delivered via taxi:yes:

Loads of construction workers around still, thank god that Spar store is around, really handy for drinks and a bite to eat:wink:

gas panic said:
No Trucks at all

Sam even had a guitar (in case) delivered via taxi:yes:

:lol: Again! They always come by taxi.
Dallas was unloading 3 from a cab when I was there.

There are rumours that they are back in HQ, but it's not "confirmed". Latest information however is that they will be continuing recording in Eze.

Well I say they were in HQ yesterday as I could here music coming from it waking by and the lights were on!

^ Yes, could very well be, others have said so as well. Still, it's not certain if the whole band is there. Bono is having appointments in the US, but I don't know if he's left Dublin yet. In a recent interview for the LA Times, Daniel Lanois has said that he's "heading back to Dublin to continue work on the new U2 album". It's in the Where The Album Has No Name forum.

Back
Top Bottom