U2 360° Tour Summer 2011 Photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me: I want Bono and Adam to make out during Boots.

B and A: ok, sure

284306_187710737954803_166820623377148_486866_695953_n.jpg
283279_187731841286026_166820623377148_486945_4662369_n.jpg
282752_187731914619352_166820623377148_486948_2344028_n.jpg

:ohmy:

That sure is some fountain this man is able to produce!

I'm more in awe of the quality of Ayaz' pictures than anything else. He is an AMAZING photographer. His pictures are especially great because he is able to capture the most incredible moments and emotions. The expressions, body language etc. on his photos is simply amazing. I am so much into photography, but I don't think I'll ever be able to capture moments like these - especially giving the difficult circumstances at a concert. Maybe that's the reason why I'm mostly doing landscapes and architecture.

:hug: You poor thing! They've been playing Zooropa since pretty much the start of the US leg. It's AWESOME.

:shifty: And I just happened to have uploaded the video of Montreal2. /shamelessselfpromotion
:reject: Yeah, I had actually forgotten I taped this, just realised it when you mentioned it.
No idea why Youtube goes to 480 pixels only, as my camera is HD :huh:

‪U2 - Zooropa live 360 tour from Montreal July 9, 2011‬‏ - YouTube

That sure is some fountain this man is able to produce!

I'm more in awe of the quality of Ayaz' pictures than anything else. He is an AMAZING photographer. His pictures are especially great because he is able to capture the most incredible moments and emotions. The expressions, body language etc. on his photos is simply amazing. I am so much into photography, but I don't think I'll ever be able to capture moments like these - especially giving the difficult circumstances at a concert. Maybe that's the reason why I'm mostly doing landscapes and architecture.

Thank you, that's very kind of you to say. I think my love and knowledge of the band and their music go a long way in predicting when to shoot and when to just sing along and take it all in. Oddly enough I primarily do landscape, wildlife and travel photography. The U2/Concert stuff is just on the side.

Anyway, Thanks again (and everyone else who has enjoyed my photographs). I have 2 more shows left, Pittsburgh and Moncton.

Best,

Ayaz

Thank you, that's very kind of you to say. I think my love and knowledge of the band and their music go a long way in predicting when to shoot and when to just sing along and take it all in. Oddly enough I primarily do landscape, wildlife and travel photography. The U2/Concert stuff is just on the side.

Anyway, Thanks again (and everyone else who has enjoyed my photographs). I have 2 more shows left, Pittsburgh and Moncton.

Best,

Ayaz

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the great photos! :bow: :love:

Best,

Ayaz

You rocks,Ayaz!!!Such a great photographer:applaud::applaud:
Thank you so much for sharing your pics!!!We appreciate them!!!:bow::heart::wave:

Galeongirl said:
:hug: You poor thing! They've been playing Zooropa since pretty much the start of the US leg. It's AWESOME.

:shifty: And I just happened to have uploaded the video of Montreal2. /shamelessselfpromotion
:reject: Yeah, I had actually forgotten I taped this, just realised it when you mentioned it.
No idea why Youtube goes to 480 pixels only, as my camera is HD :huh:

U2 - Zooropa live 360 tour from Montreal July 9, 2011 ‏ - YouTube

Srsly?! I've been gone for a WHILE, how could I've missed that? all I can say is.. AWESOME! :D

Thanks for the vid!

Best,

Ayaz

Yes, thank you so much for taking amazing photos and sharing them. When I check your site and see new photos, it brings me much joy. I'll be in Moncton too. :wave:

Best,

Ayaz

:wave:

Yes your photos are amazing. Its true though the more concerts you go to the better the photos often become, not only knowing when to take them, but also knowing what settings are the best for the various lighting conditions etc.

Sadly I don`t have any more shows this tour :sad:............so please get some amazing Larry shots if poss :drool::hyper:

:applaud:

Hi :wave:

Thanks for responding. And thank you for your great pictures. I love your photos.

Enjoy the last show, I am sure it will be very special and very emotional. :)

It saddens me to see the tour coming to an end, I have many special and fond memories attached to it, but it's time for the tour to end and for something new to follow, it's been going on for quite some time now.

Hey!Ayaz,if you still here,I want to thank you for all those amazing photos!They're so well captured and beautiful!:wave::heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom