U2 360° Tour 2010 Photos 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks. :)

I had literally just got the camera so Domo set it for me. I kinda like some of the dark ones. You can still make the guys out on them. Some of the silhouette ones are different. Not all pics have to be perfect for people to enjoy them. :) I did throw some away, the really bad ones. I'd also hate to spend the whole show when I do know my camera better to be adjusting the settings the whole time. :lol:

I see what you mean. Taking pictures at a concert can be very stressful. Sometimes it's just better to let it be and enjoy the show, that's at least how I sometimes feel when I'm there.

Yes, most of your pictures are really excellent, but some may need some enhancing, but you can still try to do that if you want to improve them. If not, it's also fine, these are your pictures.

Not saying they have to be perfect, of course not, they are still great because you took them and no one can take away your memories. It's just that I'm into photography and I always try to get the best results that are possible. I had so many pictures from my show that were too dark and didn't get better with editing, but it's really hard finding the right settings when you're there at the show. Still a lot of very good pictures there from you, thanks for sharing :)

And I didn't even mean the photos with the blue lightening, they are actually great. I love the blue light. It adds something very special to the picture.

So I don't think there is any need to create drama, girls, about a simple comment I've made. I just said that they would be TOO dark for me. Sorry to have a personal opinion. If they are not too dark for you, it's perfectly fine. I have a lot of friends who are photographers and some of them helped me with advice concerning my concert pictures, the right camera settings and how to improve the photos I took at concerts. Still I'm not satisfied with my pictures and feel I have to get better. That's the way I'm seeing it because I deal with photography so much.

dscf9246.jpg

That's a very nice picture :)

I like these band shots :up:

Lovely, especially with Bono smiling :love:

:ohmy: You mean to say you can't recognise Bono's ass????

I suggest you take detention of 1 hour, looking at Bono butt shots so you are more familiar :wink: :lol:

What? Oh no I recognized THAT just fine. I'm well acquainted with that ass. :shifty: I was commenting on both photos, leather Adam in the top photo, beautiful shot in the second. Sorry it was confusing. I will however be happy to take my detention anyway. :sexywink:

Is that leather on Adam?? :ohmy: I guess it's only Larry we're waiting on now :hmm:

Sure looks like it... do prefer the thiiiiin shirt underneath it - or the time when there wasn't anything at all underneath it, lol - but one can't go wrong with leather :cute:

What? Oh no I recognized THAT just fine. I'm well acquainted with that ass. :shifty: I was commenting on both photos, leather Adam in the top photo, beautiful shot in the second. Sorry it was confusing. I will however be happy to take my detention anyway. :sexywink:

Ahhh that's ok then :sexywink: But to be honest, I think you should still take that 1 hours dentention! I'll take the class and we can point out the merits of such a leather covered posterior. If we don't get it right, then we will do another hours til we do! :drool:

Lovely pics Pamela-thanks for sharing.
I wasn't at the hotel. Found out too late what hotel it was, and at that point I knew that way too many people would gather around. So I gave up...

Where were you in the line? What number? We were 270's. Last minute I ended up deciding not to bring my mobile to the show (kept my stuff to the very minimal) so never got a chance to contact you.

And meeting them at the hotel :

IMG_4777.jpg

IMG_4762.jpg

Brian : "I'm getting to old for this shit"

I:heart: this pic ... forever!
IMG_4798.jpg

IMG_4797.jpg

Bono took like forever to sign for everyone! he has the patience of an angel.

Thats it for now! I'm dead tired and going to bed!

LOOOOOVE the pics. Ah...Brian and Bono together :heart:

Lovely pics Pamela-thanks for sharing.
I wasn't at the hotel. Found out too late what hotel it was, and at that point I knew that way too many people would gather around. So I gave up...

Where were you in the line? What number? We were 270's. Last minute I ended up deciding not to bring my mobile to the show (kept my stuff to the very minimal) so never got a chance to contact you.

I was no: 63 for the first show, 2nd show didn`t get to the show till about 8pm and ended up in the pit under the bridge Edges side and kept dashing to the back to see the walk on and walk off.

I've just came back from the show in San Sebastian... it was really great!! they played Spanish eyes!! :hyper: I can't wait for seeing them again on thursday in Sevilla!! :hyper::hyper:

Some of my pics :sexywink:

P9260990.jpg

P9260965.jpg

P9260964.jpg

(they don't have very good quality, but my dominion of the camera world is a bit insuficient :lol: )

I've just came back from the show in San Sebastian... it was really great!! they played Spanish eyes!! :hyper: I can't wait for seeing them again on thursday in Sevilla!! :hyper::hyper:

Some of my pics :sexywink:

P9260990.jpg

P9260965.jpg

P9260964.jpg

(they don't have very good quality, but my dominion of the camera world is a bit insuficient :lol: )

Nice pics, Lobe! :wave: Thanks for sharing.

I would love to go to Sevilla, I love Andalucia, it's such a beautiful place, and I should start practicing my Spanish again. But sadly, I can't :sad: Rome is hard enough for me with everything going on right now, the semester starting and stuff. I'm sure Seville will be special and I'm also sure there will be a second round of Spanish Eyes :wink:

I'd love to thanks to Jem for sharing your own pics from Brussels1 e 2,really awesome shots:love::hug:
Eden for posting those Larry's pics from Brussels too:wave:
Lobe,you and all the Spanish fans taht were there had the pleasure of listening to Spanish Eyes for the first time on this tour:love::drool:,and thanks for your pics:wave:

Back
Top Bottom