U2 360° Tour 2010 Photos 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:censored:

6083-1283796663-size3.jpg

6083-1283796685-size3.jpg

Photo's by Sateily and watermarked pics by Alexandros Margos

5760-1283704381-size3.jpg

30188-1283682340-size3.jpg

Can someone verify that Larry has a new Conga? I tought the one last tour had a different kind of woordcarving in it.

I never actually notice the drum.. :lmao:

Those pictures should be illegal! :combust: :drool:

These are amazing pictures :up:

But ... did Adam get a work out?! He has a great body for a man his age. And does he shave his chest? :sexywink:

Thanks for that, Jembe is correct by the way. I was getting confuzed. Djembe, bongo , conga. :huh::shifty::doh:

I've been wanting one myself , but his is 5 k .... *sobs*

Good Lord! No wonder he only has one!!

Bought my sonone in Jamaica this summer (mini one, but still) for $22! :D

Most of the photos from lastyear are all from the right side where the grid pattern is carved- I can see why you thought the curvy carving was a different one!
Details, details... :up:

See , I'm not that bad, I'm just limited to Edge , Bono and occasionally Larry.
:reject:

I wasn't always such a tramp! Larry was adorable from the start, but he's always been in the background for me. King B ruled my world all the way from War/TUF through R&H. Then with AB, along came Badass Edge. Bedazzled Edge. Beautiful Edge. :drool: Before I knew it, somewhere around HTDAAB, I started noticing how debonair and smooth Adam had become. Next thing I know, I'm hardcore three-way trollop. These days, I find myself spreading the love almost equally four ways (sorry Larry!). :reject: :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom