typical...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

unforgettableFOXfire

I serve MacPhisto
Well, I had a typical weekend. *thumbs up*
My friend Genna was coming to town from North Bay, and just a general distance idea, its about a 7 hour drive from here to there. Well, she said shed call so I could at least hear her voice, maybe get to visit for a bit, but here it is sunday at 9pm, school tomorrow, and Im still sitting by the damn phone.

My friend Jennie is moving to South Carolina on wednesday, and today was supposed to be our chance to say goodbye, but of course her mom is some sort of bitch cuz she went back on what she said earlier in the week, she wouldnt fucking let us see each other today?? I couldnt believe it, now Im losing my best friend and I dont even get the chance to fucking say goodbye... Shes just going to be gone and theres not a damn thing I can do about it now...

This is typical shit of my everyday life, Im tired of people being idiots and saying itll get better... that is the singlemost cursed phrase other than 'I dont believe in luck' and 'This couldnt be any worse'. People say that, and oh, guess what? It DOESNT get better... Thanks for the comforting words dickwad, now I know things can, and are garunteed to, get worse as opposed to better. Wishes dont come true, and hope is probably one of the most useless mental stigmas in the world. Id just like you all to know that life absolutely sucks. If you need me Ill be hiding under my bed with fingers in my ears and a sock jammed in my mouth. Good day, and I use the term good lightly.

I would sing you a little song, but as those who have heard me sing would testify, it aint pretty!

((hugs))

well put and honest.

life doesnt get better, cause life owes you nothing. once you can get over that, things do get better.

i only say this cause i believe in it.

------------------
-deathbear

you will come to enjoy life more.

you need to find your own space-a FOXfire space-if you will.

<<<FOXfire>>>

FOXfire~

Life sucks...but there must be something good about it...or we'd all be killing ourselves left and right.

I've got my bright spots I hold on to...that's all one can do sometimes.

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

well, at least you're not letting it get to you

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

(((hugs))) Maybe this is our cue to run off together, foxfire? I mean, I'm old enough to drive and all that good stuff.
wink.gif
No but seriously, I'm sorry about your weekend. And rather than say a platitude that will piss you off, I'll leave it at that, eh?

Aw-I hope you feel better after getting this all out.

Please don't get mad at me for saying this, but I know what it's like to be your age, when things can sometimes seem far worse than they really are. During this time, any and every little problem in life is magnified. That's what it was like for me, anyway. Life sure does suck sometimes.

But it helps to try to get a little perspective, and think of the 'big picture' so to speak. You're just a sensitive guy, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that-it's wonderful, actually.
smile.gif

Fox--
YOu seem to be one the nicest guys here at Interference (but very sensitive as well). Just try and be happy, please? I know this sucks royally. I'm still a teenager too--I know how bad things get. You'll still get to talk to her--online of course, which isn't the same, but at least you have the opportunity. What if this was 10-12 years ago? No internet?

Next year (I think?) you'll be going off to University (maybe? I don't know you very well), and trust me, you will meet soooo many wonderful amazing diverse people. I was a skeptic at first, but you will, really.

Life goes on hun. Try and smile.

Smile, though your heart is aching
Smile even through it's breaking
When there are clouds in the sky, you'll get by
If you smile through the tears and sorrow
Smile and maybe tomorrow
You'll see the sun come shining through for you
If you just smile*

Walk On. ((((hugs))))

you wanna hug, FOXfire? well at least it's kinda a hug, as best they get thru the lame internet anyway

*hugs*

------------------
You make yourself vulnerable to change in your life. But in the end, you've got to become the change you want to see in the world.
-the B-man

Sorry about that.

Is there anyway you can contact Jennie? Ordinary mail, email, instant messaging, phone?

I know it sounds a cliche, but things always seem less bad after a night's sleep and after the time you calm down (in my experience anyway).

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 03-05-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom