Type the first thing that pops into your head XVI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wink:

Do do do do ... do do do do ... do do do do ... do do do do !!

Your travelling through another dimension
A dimension not only of sight and sound ... but of mind
A journey into a wonderous land ... whose boundaries are that of imagination
That's the sign post up ahead
Your next stop ... The Twilight Zone

:eek:

I loved that show. William Shatner who sees the alien on the airplane wing :ohmy:

Burgess Meredith survives the nuclear war and gets to read all he wants, then breaks his glasses.

:up:

I like the episode where a man and woman awake the next morning after a late night partying. They awake in a strange bedroom and when they leave outside of the house, they realize they're not anywhere familiar. They both were in a town called Centerville and try to ride the train back home. Little do they know, they keep going around in circles on the train tracks ... they end up back at the same station several times. Actually, they're in a miniature children's playland in outer space. They were abducted by the father who brought the man and woman home for his daughter to play with. :ohmy:

Those are good ones. And the one where Robert Redford is death, and he tries to get the old lady to come with him.

Or the one where some small time crook puts on a pair of shoes from a dead mobster and everyone thinks he's the mobster.

Or the crook who thinks he's in heaven because he's getting everything he wants, until he finds out the Burl Ives looking guy is actually satan and he's in hell. :ohmy:

Or how bout the episode "In The Eye Of The Beholder" where this lady is in a hospital. The doctor performed plastic surgery on her face, because she was different-looking than everyone else. They thought she was ugly. She actually looked normal to us ... the hospital staff (and doctor) were the ones who looked rather shockingly-different.

I was gonna mention Robert Redford (as Mr. Death) next. Hardy, you beat me. :tsk:

ooh yeah!... (^ that's a classic!) and the one when the people can't figure out where they are or how to get out, and it turns out they are toys in a box or something...

Talking Tina oooh that's a good one! How about the little boy who holds his family and everyone captive because they are terrified of him... he puts his sister in a cartoon, turns his dad (I think his dad or maybe an uncle?) into a jack-in-the-box.

Talking Tina is a great one :up: And that little boy - :huh:

The slot machine that torments the guy til he jumps out the window and the fortune machine at a coffee shop the guy can't stop asking questions :ohmy:

That's a good one BonoFox.

Or the astronauts who land on a planet of little beings who worship them and one of them won't go back to earth because he likes being god. At the end, I think some giant aliens show up and ruin his dream. :wink:

I love the hospital one, MsMofo. At the end when they take the bandages off and they're all so sad because the operation didn't work. :shock: :wink: She was still a babe

To Serve Man :up:

A Most Unusual :camera:

Chester Diedrich and his wife Paula, after burglarizing a curio shop, end up with a camera that takes pictures of events
five minutes into the future.

That's a great one, MsMofo! How does that end, don't they get killed or turn each other in? I remember they turn on each other because of the pics they keep getting.. :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom