Type The First Thing That Pops Into Your Head 11-21-16

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This was a day of extreme ups and downs. Began with purchasing tickets to the Indianapolis U2 show for my brother, his wife, MrPurrl, and me. Took our cat Callie to the vet because she was having severe head tremors and loss of control of her back legs yesterday. Of course, while we were there, she was walking around the room like a boss, without the head tremors. Then tonight it started again. I am so afraid that the time may be near, even though she still has a good appetite, etc. I love that little calico so very much! :sad:

^ I do, too, Dawgie--and one of my sisters is one of them! :sad: I don't think anything will change her mind until something he does starts to affect her personally! Every day is like Captain Picard on "Star Trek Enterprise" asking for the damage report. :huh:

^^^ two of my cousins are Trump supporters. Their hero is Archie Bunker on "All In The Family,"
so it's no surprise they supported Trump. Yes! My only hope Trump's ego gets the best on him and
he does testify under oath and lies and gets impeached.

After a very dreadful and sad day yesterday, Callie is doing much better today: walking and getting around well, still eating well, and without the head shakes. I hope this will continue!

Thanks, y'all--Callie has had three good days in a row; hope it continues!

My son came over to do some maintenance on our desktop computer (we call him Obi-Shawn-Kenobi!)--had pizza, green beans, and chocolate ice cream for supper. I love spending some time with him! :love:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom