Two Hearts Beat as One Demo Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

God Part II

The Fly
There is a well-known bootleg of about 13 demos from the recording of WAR's "Two Hearts Beat as One". On it, there are two instrumental tracks with the same running time, the "Instrumental Classic" and the "Instrumental Dance". I own a CD-R of another common bootleg called "Four Wild Irish Roses", which includes 4 of these 13 THBaO demos, but they are not individually named; track 12 (the third of the four demos) from this album is instrumental. Can anyone tell me if this track is the "Instrumental Classic", the "Instrumental Dance", or a wholly unique demo not even found on the "Two Hearts Beat as One Demos" album? Thanks!

I'm not sure which track is which....I've never spent the time to really analyze all the different versions. However, I'm pretty sure that the few tracks on the Four Wild Irish Roses discs are on the "Two Hearts and Other Strange Things" bootleg.

FYI, I believe there are at least two versions of the demos bootleg. I think there's one called "THBAO Demos" and one called "Two Hearts and Other Strange Things." The latter has a 14th track, which is a 31-minute recording of the jam session Bono & Edge had on the beach during the JT tour where they worked with Jimmy Iovine on things like "She's Gonna Blow Your House Down" and more (this is shown in scenes from the "Rattle & Hum Outtakes bootleg dvds, and the track is just a recording of that scene). I'm not sure if the bootleg "Two Hearts Beat As One Demos".......it's one of those things where I've got so many concert and compilation bootlegs that I've never had the time to listen to them all!

Back
Top Bottom