Tpbm #13

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
true :crazy: in fact I'm currently moving everything to an external HD because my computers HD has reached it's limit.

tpbm watched the Academy Awards and got a bit excited when they saw Bono and U2 for a moment :lol:

false (this person below you is now sad that they didn't watch that part of the Academy Awards)

tpbm thinks awards shows are almost as silly as reality shows

zuropa_fit said:
false (this person below you is now sad that they didn't watch that part of the Academy Awards)

Don't be, U2 were on for all of about 1 and a half seconds :lol:

false

tpbm has done some type of extreme sport before (skydiving, mountain climbing, etc)

false :wink:

do you know how to get a You Tube video into a Powerpoint presentation? Or how to download the video onto my computer - if we can download it, Maddy said she knows how to do it. Problem is that it's not on our computer at the moment :der: (and no, it's not our video)

tpbm had dessert today

Lila you can download a you tube here

www.vixy.net

it's temperamental tho, sometimes you have to keep at it til you finally get it. Let me know if you can't do it and I can do it for you.

no dessert yet :hmm:

tpbm doesn't have anything good for dessert :grumpy:

thanks for coming to the rescue - I was looking for you!!! :)

We'll try that now.

As for dessert, I think we do have a tasty assortment. But I'm stuffed from dinner. I couldn't eat another bite. Not even a mint!

tpbm had some takeout today

^ooh that's good!

true, my daughter, with basket weaving :huh:

tpbm has watched a Vertigo concert within the last week :D

Back
Top Bottom