Totally single...Would you?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

martha

Blue Crack Supplier
Orange County and all over the goddamn place
OK, let's say you were totally single, and had been for a while (no rebound problem), and so was your favorite band member (again, no question of rebound). You meet after a show and take a real liking to each other, a genuine connection. You've only got one night, and you're both ready, willing, able, and sober. (And suddenly legal, for our underage sisters.)

Would you? I think I would.

------------------
...a highway with no one on it, a treasure just to look upon it...

"The skeletal structure of your foot is not normal." -- my podiatrist 8-6-01

Yes. I'm not that kind of girl, but for Bono it's a different story, oh hell yes!!
wink.gif
smile.gif

------------------
*many dreams come true, and some have silver linings. I live for my dream, and a pocketfull of gold*
-Led Zeppelin

Of course. You don't have to ask this girl twice.

------------------
-The Shitty Beatles? Are they any good?

-They suck!

-So it's not just a clever name...

Would I? Thats a silly question!
biggrin.gif

And where Bono is concerned it wouldn't even matter whether I was single or not..

you bet I would, "carpe diem"!

------------------
"The goal is elevation"
"Midnight is when the day begins"

Oh My Gosh I NEVER post here....but this is a good one.

Single?? not me, married 15 years. So this is an interesting question.

The realist who knows herself too well and knows I could never go back to reality, says no, I have to protect myself from that pain.

The woman inside me who is so in love with Edge for so many years she can't even breathe says LET ME AT HIM.

My answer? ABSOLUTELY.

I'd learn to live with the heartbreak. hehehe.

It's the best thing, and the worst thing, that I never have to make that decision.

so, so, who else here????

:
smile.gif
))
love and lemons
dawn

Lol do you really need to ask?
smile.gif

As long as we were both single. Is there really anyone that wouldn't if you were both single?

If Larry was younger, I would have NO problem saying yes! But there's a 22 year
age difference! That would be kinda gross. But I LOVE that sexay man!

------------------

C'mon, people, the obvious answer is YES!
Even if one or both of us weren't single, the answer is still yes. But I'm not a hoochie or a groupie or anything like that. Would anybody ever turn down something like that? My boyfriend is an ass anyways, so I'd probably say yes a lot quicker.

------------------
"Coming to a rock n' roll show and watching television, what more could you ask for?" ~ Larry

"Surely, there must be more to it than that" ~ Kurt Loder

"Don't call me Shirley." ~ Larry

[This message has been edited by wildhoney22 (edited 10-07-2001).]

Basically if there were no moral issues standing in the way, I'd be in his arms before he could finish the question.

------------------
"From an artist's point of view, failure is where you get your best material." -Bono

"Sunrises are God's hit singles. Do the big number first and then just get on with the rest of the show." -Bono.

My feeble attempt at a website:
U2's Heartland

Originally posted by martha:
OK, let's say you were totally single, and had been for a while (no rebound problem), and so was your favorite band member (again, no question of rebound). You meet after a show and take a real liking to each other, a genuine connection. You've only got one night, and you're both ready, willing, able, and sober. (And suddenly legal, for our underage sisters.)

Would you? I think I would.

Hmmm...well, I don't really like one night stands, but for my favorite U2 member(s), I surely would. It would be a one in a lifetime experience, something I've dreamed of since I was 15.
redface.gif

Hopefully we could have and sustain a relationship before things went that far, but if that was my only chance I'm afraid I couldn't say no.

well i am totally single now, and yes i would take that opportinity
tongue.gif

------------------
"What fish don't know"--Marshall McLuhan

http://www.envy.nu/meisce/u2/

http://glamourpuss.blogspot.com

AHHHHH... *conflict* (LOL-- hey Mona.)

Okay, yes, I would. IF he were single and me too. If he weren't single, (he being Bono, of course), I'd like to go on thinking he wouldn't ask.

SD

defintily!!!!!

of course i'd use protection and all. i'm no slut. but, if the opprutunity presented itself, i would go for it.

------------------
?Hard as it is to keep it together, it is still possible to have those moments when it?s just the four of you being able to keep the rest of the world out... and that?s what it?s all about.?
-Adam

Love,
Emily

She wore lemon, but never in the daylight...

Hmm, interesting point Madonna's Child. If the opportunity did present itself, and say I was a couple years older (I'm 21 now), why use protection? Call me crazy, but how bad would it be to have a child from one of these guys? yes, maybe I am crazy, but hell, that would be pretty cool. So you have to um, explain to your kid that he/she is the product of a one night stand! But it was one of the guys from U2! Jesus! If I were to be a believer of hell, I would no doubt be going there.
wink.gif

------------------
The goal is SOUL

Well this is a discussion i've been having for 4 years lmao...since like another chat but what I came up with is that....If they were single (of course i'd choose Larry) and they were willing as much as moi....then I MIGHT do it, although I most probably WOULD do it...cos that would last a freakin life time lmao...i mean imagine telling your friends "Oh my gawd I just shagged 10 hours straight with Larry Mullen Jr" lmao
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
www.angelfire.com/tx2/KITIYU2

"I am a sexy mofo, what can I say?" --What Larry really says to himself when he looks into the mirror every morning

OMG!!

YEESS!!!!

If you had asked me a couple of years ago I would have said no, I don' like them in _that_ way. Besides, I've had trouble with big differences in age. Somehow, both this points have changed the last couple of month, so no doubt, YES! And with the conditions made, why not? Both singles and attracted to each other, isn't that what you normally do then?
biggrin.gif

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

"Miami, New Orleans, London, Belfast and Stockholm, YEAH! " ~ Bono in Stay, Sthlm 9th july 2001

Hell yes.

------------------

"What's with all the glitter? I thought you didn't like our mirrorball lemon and shit. Well it's too late to change your mind now." -- Bono, Indianapolis, May 10, 2001

When you stop taking chances, you'll stay where you sit, you won't live any longer, but it'll feel like it --- Summer Rain

clarityat3am@hotmail.com

me single, him single?

Yes, Yes, Yes and Yes.

(affirmative for each guy- multiple times)
wink.gif

------------------
Take me to that twilight land
Packing a suitcase for a place...
that has to be believed to be seen

Go baby! -->* www.u2takemehigher.com *<--All New!

YES, YES and again YES!
I'm not single, and I'm sure that my boyfriend wouldn't like this
smile.gif
, but...I love Bono too much...so...YEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
Believe me, I'm not that kind of girl, but I think that Bono is...how I can say...a world apart
smile.gif

--------
*Scarlet*
THE ROYAL KITE OF LANGUAGE FOR L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

Back
Top Bottom