Toronto IV Setlist Watch and Party, Part II - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bono, please play Throw Your Arms Around the World Then I can die and go to heaven. that's all I ask.

kellyahern said:
It was pretty lame back then too as I recall. Not enough people too :lol:. Whole sections of the country with no hands.

:sad: :sad:

[why did they hold hands, by the way???? That's such a random idea! ]:wink:

It was for homeless people I think

I've only seen the PopUp Video version of it, and that's what it said

Most of the celebrities were like "We gave our money to Africa, y shuld be give more again" and like, didn't participate as much as USA for AFrica/Live Aid

For all the Canucks. The MuchMoreMusic All Access VH1 special on U2 is coming on again in case you missed it. It's all about them getting ready for the Vertigo tour. I watched it, Wednesday I think and it's a great program. It'll be on at 11pmEST tonight.

If Streets comes next, and then one... we can only wish for a change in the encores.

sami0201 said:

:yes: :combust:

and :yes: that was the greatest performance of One Tree Hill ever, or maybe even the greatest performance of any song live ever :drool: :heart:

Definitely the greatest ever of anything ... :drool: :combust:

LemonMacPhisto said:
It was for homeless people I think

I've only seen the PopUp Video version of it, and that's what it said

Most of the celebrities were like "We gave our money to Africa, y shuld be give more again" and like, didn't participate as much as USA for AFrica/Live Aid

... SO they held hands?!?!?!

:lol: :lol:

HIi-larious!!

1. City of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo -snippet Rockaway Beach
3. Elevation
4. Electric Co
5. The Ocean
6. Beautiful Day-Snippet of SGT Pepper
7. Miracle Drug
8. Sometimes You Can't Make it Own Your Own - Snippet, Dirty Old Town
9. Love and Peace or Else
10. Sunday Bloody Sunday
11. Bullet in the Blue Sky Snippet Hands That Built America and Johnny Comes Marching Home
12. Miss Sarajevo

Human Rights Video

13. Pride (In the Name of Love)
14. Where the Streets Have No Name

wow, this is the longest I've been in a setlist party ! ! ! :sad: :sad:

I'm so proud of myself...

RavenBlue said:
For all the Canucks. The MuchMoreMusic All Access VH1 special on U2 is coming on again in case you missed it. It's all about them getting ready for the Vertigo tour. I watched it, Wednesday I think and it's a great program. It'll be on at 11pmEST tonight.

I watched on Wednesday also, right after arriving back in my hotel room after night II. I knew then I was in heaven... just saw them live, and now they're on the telly. Is this a great country or what ???

:hug:

dude, i'm just listening to edge's solo from toronto II... how anyone can doubt that he and hendrix are in a complete league of their own is beyond me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom