Toronto IV Setlist Watch and Party, Part II - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sami0201 said:

I never got into Fast Cars :shrug:

df3e70d6.jpg

just kidding :wink: :hug:

sami0201 said:

I never got into Fast Cars :shrug:

I do like that song but i cant understand how that became one of the u2 classics all of a sudden (probably because of the fact no one expected it)

Holy crap, if you were just a casual fan. Someone that didn't come onto forums and such and made it to this show. I think you'd be pretty pleased :yes:

Actually I'd be pleased to be able to go to any of U2's shows!

thetitans2k said:
I still dont get why fast cars wasnt released in NA its so good.

I agree. It is on the Special Edition version but I definitley should have been included on the regular release as well. It is the most experimental song on the album. Hopefully Mercy will be on the next album. I can't see that song being a B-Side. It's too good as well.

zooholland said:

LoL, OK maybe i was hoping for tyhem to be giant. But im still glad they played it. Mainly because of bootleg purposes since im not there. Hope your not too disappointed. At which of the toronto show were you at?

I was at last night's show (Toronto III)... It was still a really good show and amazing experience (I was GA, so I hung out for the day there). It was just a little bit of a boring setlist. lol.

Ohhhhhhh I know this boom-chas, will do me no good. :drool:

Does anyone know where could I find this bootleg? :lol: NOW!

Slamming J said:

I was at last night's show (Toronto III)... It was still a really good show and amazing experience (I was GA, so I hung out for the day there). It was just a little bit of a boring setlist. lol.

boring stelist doesnt mean boring show. Hope you had a blast, GA is so cool hope you were in front a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom