Toronto II Setlist Watch and Party - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
rock888nwo said:
alright...who here thinks mofo will be played...a simple yes or no will suffice

I say no. No offense to U2 or anything, but they very rarely do anything I'd like them to anymore.

Playing Fast Cars was pretty cool though, so I guess I shouldn't be too pessimistic.

rock888nwo said:
I'll say no for tonight. They'll save it for concert #3 or 4.

rock888nwo said:

I'm going to go with "No". That way, it will be a pleasant surprise (Understatement of the year!) if they do.

Hello everybody!

I never hate being norwegian, but these nights I'm getting close... It's 0130 here, and the show hasn't started yet :( :( :(

carof_77 said:
I didn'T have any problems downloading the new I tune.. Did you see the new Ipod nano? :drool:

Crud. I'm googling the error & it seems like a lot of folks are getting it, though not many with solutions.. The nano looks crazy! And in my google adventures, I just saw a new Harry Potter iPod! Insane! Nothing'll beat my U2 one. :cool:

Lila--thank anyway. :hug: Oh, and I'm a med student, and there's the cleaning chemical one and the chemical one in the body that can get messed up for a variety of reasons.

Axver, if they did play mofo and discotheque would it make up for the setlists which you haven't been too impressed with? :hmm:

cleazer said:
I'll say no for tonight. They'll save it for concert #3 or 4.

i know this is slightly different b/c toronto has 4 shows; however...keep in mind that in the spring Boston had 3 shows...and the second show had much more surprises than the third...contrary to popular belief, U2 DOES mix things up from time to time

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
That's ok Lila....what you said earlier did kinda made sense...I might have misheard the doctor...so don't worry :hug:

does she have a problems with her liver? - normally that would be the reason for high levels

and I downloaded itunes 5.0 no problems band I must keep repeating to myself that I do not need the nano - I realy really don't need the nano
esp if u2 has recovered from its total blackout of the years 1993-1999:wink: I need to get more tickets

BigAl said:
Axver, if they did play mofo and discotheque would it make up for the setlists which you haven't been too impressed with? :hmm:

Yeah, though not as much as playing 11 O'clock Tick Tock and One Tree Hill would. :drool:

RavenBlue said:
Welcome to the party Grbounds.

I wish Mofo would be played tonight but I have this feeling that they're gonna do Discotheque. With Edge in the leather costume from the video :tongue:

I would be happy with the pimp-tastic popmart outfit myself

nurse chrissi said:

does she have a problems with her liver? - normally that would be the reason for high levels

and I downloaded itunes 5.0 no problems band I must keep repeating to myself that I do not need the nano - I realy really don't need the nano
esp if u2 has recovered from its total blackout of the years 1993-1999:wink: I need to get more tickets

Not quite so sure.....the doctor never mentioned anything about her liver...she was having problems with her lungs though....so that's why I'm thinking that I might have misheard the doctors

timothius said:
If Mofo is played would that possibly open the door for a Zooropa number?

Outside of Stay I can only think of one other option.... and it would make a certian petition very happy.

I can think of another, Lemon, which McGuinness confirmed was practiced pre-first leg.

OK... I just remembered. I :censored: had tickets for THIS show!

I was going on a exchange semester to Canada, and I had the tickets... But the University of Waterloo :censored: up, and I couldn't go.... So I had to sell the tickets for 3000$ on eBay... (KIDDING!!!!!)

Of course, I sold them at face value to another Interferencer, as everybody should do!

But man, did I wanted to be there!! But A 1500$ flight to Toronto from Bergen, is a bit to much for a student like myself.... :(

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Not quite so sure.....the doctor never mentioned anything about her liver...she was having problems with her lungs though....so that's why I'm thinking that I might have misheard the doctors

I would assume then that they were talking about pneumonia - if you need anything or have any questions feel free to PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom