Time for a new movie quote game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Waynes world

"Oh, Eddie... If I woke up tomorrow with my head sewn to the carpet, I wouldn't be more surprised than I am now."

big daddy :D

All day long I listen to people give me excuses why they can't work. My legs hurt. My back aches. I'm only four. The sooner he learns life isn't handed to him on a silver platter, the better.

Dr T and the Women

okay, let's try it again only this time I'm gonna stick my tongue in your mouth, and when I do that I want you to massage my tonge with yours. And that's what first base is.

Last edited:
Young Frankenstein? (just dawned on me!)

"It looks like a mirac...It's in the hole! It's in the hole! It's in the hole!"

Young Frankenstein? (jsut dawned on me!)

"It looks like a mirac...It's in the hole! It's in the hole! It's in the hole!"

Dumb and Dumber.

Rosenberg: Katie Holmes is a nice, respectable, wholesome girl... and I'm gonna see her boobs.
Goldstein: The things I would eat out of her ass! You have no idea!
Rosenberg: Ugh! That is a completely vulgar statement.
Goldstein: So is, "I wanna bang Britney Spears on the bathroom floor," but it's true.
Rosenberg: Touché.

Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle

There are times for falling apart, and there are times for getting funky. This is one of them funky times. So what's it gonna be? You ready to play some funky music, white boy? :dance:

Dazed And Confused

"Listen. Since I've met you I've nearly been incinerated, drowned, shot at, and chopped into fish bait. We're caught in the middle of something sinister here, my guess is dad found out more than he was looking for and until I'm sure, I'm going to continue to do things the way I think they should be done."

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

"You killed my brother, George. You bastard! Let's see you now."

It

:reject:

It was strange the way it happened. One of those quirks of fate. One of those moments when the chips are down, you're trapped, there's no way out and even if there was it would probably be a one way ticket to the bottom of the bay. Then you get a break! All of the pieces seem to fit into place. It took a small aciddent to make it happen. AN ACCIDENT! And that is how I discovered the secret. That elusive ingredient, that... spark that is the breath of life... yes I have that knowledge! I hold the key to life... ITSELF!

Fight Club

"Nyet! Nyet! No More! No! Not tonight! This son of bitch, all night he, "Check. Check. Check." He trap me!"

Life of Brian

"Remember, Red, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies."

Back
Top Bottom