Tickets on sale at 10:00am, but in WHICH time zone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Like O2

She wore graaaapes
Sorry if this has been answered already....

I looked all over the ticketmaster web site and can't find a reference to time zone for ticket sales.

This may be less important tomorrow for the pre-sale, but Saturday for the majority of tickets, the east coast would have a couple hours of buying before the rest of us.

Anyone know anything about this???

------------------
If they knock you down get right back up. That's the only way to do it. ~ Elvis Presley

Thanks for spending your hard earned cash on a rock show. ~ Bono, Houston, 4-2-01

I think its 10:00 AM local time. So whichever time zone you're in.

------------------
Change is the only constant

Well that sucks if you're anywhere other than in the Eastern time zone.

------------------
If they knock you down get right back up. That's the only way to do it. ~ Elvis Presley

Thanks for spending your hard earned cash on a rock show. ~ Bono, Houston, 4-2-01

Guys I know for sure it's 10:00am local time for the city you want tickets for, eg. LA onsale 10:00am pacific time and say New York would be 10:00am EST.

I am positive about this! It is on the ticketmaster site somewhere but I can't remember how I got into it.

So no-one has a time advantage!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by LuvLady:
Guys I know for sure it's 10:00am local time for the city you want tickets for, eg. LA onsale 10:00am pacific time and say New York would be 10:00am EST.

I am positive about this! It is on the ticketmaster site somewhere but I can't remember how I got into it.

So no-one has a time advantage!
biggrin.gif

You're right! I used to work at a Ticketmaster outlet. I know all the rules.

------------------
Cookie Manwhore

thanks for the info guys

------------------

Blah.

tongue.gif

------------------
Here Today
Gone Tomorrow....
Always

[This message has been edited by SicilianGoddess (edited 09-19-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom