TICKETMASTER UK partially redeeming themselves?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

geoff99

Babyface
TICKETMASTER partially redeeming themselves?

How many others on the forum have now had the following experience from Ticketmaster UK?

I had already posted my personal frustration, shared with thousands of others, at the Internt problems we experienced during Pre Sale compounded by lack of tickets via On Sale. I had basically given up on getting any tickets. But made sure I had emailed TM with my complaint and contact details. Then by yesterday afternoon, finding both Twickenham dates were sold out, had resigned myself.

Imagine my surprise this afternoon when I was called by Ticketmaster and offered two tickets for 2 UK venues inc Twickenham , with choice of ticket prices and quantity up to the max.

Although this whole sorry saga had made me feel that I didn’t want to support this tour under any circumstances, I have to admit a little excitement at the call! I also thought of all the discusting touts and individuals now on Ebay so decided, despite what I still feel are exhorbitant prices, to buy two tickets at 70 pounds (plus 10% ). I just hope it will be worth it come June!!

OF COURSE IT WILL .

Great news! It seems that either U2 or TM is trying to do something. And I also wonder how many other artists would care enough to force TM's hand at doing this? Of course, this won't stop the endless complaints, but it's a start.

I'm glad you got tickets at a decent price! Enjoy the show!

That's great news for you! I hope that others have had this same experience. I agree Dr. Who that it's a good start if this is a new trend. I'm glad they are acting now and doing something.

Back
Top Bottom