TICKET DROPS thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna know if that 70 dollar stubhub GA was real!

Glad you got in. North or South. Seems they sent everyone into South first.

Indeed, I got put right into South Side. Currently positioned next to what I imagine is the VIP platform.

ImageUploadedByU2 Interference1437263363.068170.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Congrats!!? Also wondering how many ppl in front of you, and what time you got to cancellation line?

You bought at box office? how many people were in front of you at box office line? So happy you got ticket!!

I was number 10 - they gave us numbers - I have to say they had a very organized system. We had to wait outside...I was worried it might be a free for all and they would forget about us...but they came and got us like they assured us they would.

Not saying what time - doing this again tomorrow and I don't need the competition! ;)

Also was worried about losing my spot in GA line - didn't really matter! My spot could only be very slightly better!

Last edited:
I was number 10 - they gave us numbers - I have to say they had a very organized system.

Awesome! I am sorry if you have told us this already, but what time did you get in line to get a number...and then you could leave and come back? is that what they did? or you had to stay in line? I appreciate any info on this..

Just met devaul in person. But found out went to same school so might have known him already. One thing is for sure he's handsome as fuck and I'm leaving my wife for him.

Drop line is at the box office at MSG. I would recommend be in line by 5:00, maybe a tad earlier. Drops usually happen after 5:00. Just my opinion.

I was number 10 - they gave us numbers - I have to say they had a very organized system. We had to wait outside...I was worried it might be a free for all and they would forget about us...but they came and got us like they assured us they would.

Not saying what time - doing this again tomorrow and I don't need the competition! ;)

Also was worried about losing my spot in GA line - didn't really matter! My spot could only be very slightly better!

Congrats!

See, we told ya it would all work out!

In fact it's twochordcool.

Though I think he tipped his hand a bit:

At 3:30 he said he was in the box office line, so at least that early. TM sales went offline around 6:30, so the drop was probably after that.

Nothing worse than standing in line at the box office for hours and getting shut out. Happened to me at MSG in 08' for Pearl Jam. Of course they went on to play an epic show with an incredible setlist.

I'm hoping to somehow snag a GA for 4, 5 or 6 early enough to grab some beers at a local joint. Anyone going out before those shows?

Just met devaul in person. But found out went to same school so might have known him already. One thing is for sure he's handsome as fuck and I'm leaving my wife for him.

My wife isn't with me for 6 out of the remaining 7 shows, so we can hug it out.

I assume twocord was at the show and too busy to answer our dumb questions. I think I say him. I can't be sure. But I assume twocord was this black guy singing all the songs next to me like he was on Broadway... was that Tim?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom