TICKET DROPS thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like I came up empty handed. Closing in on where it would be too rushed to get there in time. I should have just went this morning - I have a feeling people without tickets should get something pretty decent...I'd have lingered at TD Garden if I lived in Boston...but it was too risky for a road trip. Here's hoping I can get great seats for multiple shows in my home turf. Good luck.

Last edited:
there was a Toronto 2 ticket drop immediately after the show ended for Toronto 1. My friend pulled 3 tickets and another friend pulled 2 tickets while we were all in the same room. So if you're looking for tickets to the next show of the same city try using the ticketmaster app soon after a show ends.

Ticketmaster taken offline for tonight's show...please don't forget to mention if you were lucky with box office after this time.

Last edited:
Note to self-- why do I rush to buy tickets when patience wins out?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Should have f#$%ing did the drive - I chickened out. But I would have been demoralized after a 4 hour drive if nothing became available.

Hopefully MSG's box office is puking GA's day of show.

Should have f#$%ing did the drive - I chickened out. But I would have been demoralized after a 4 hour drive if nothing became available.

Hopefully MSG's box office is puking GA's day of show.

I think almost every show so far has had GAs drop a day or two beforehand on TM. I hope the NYC shows will be the same way - I may also do the 22nd or 23rd or both if they do.

Actually I bought 1085 tickets to 8 MSG shows.... I'll burn 1077 of them and use the other 8.

If you feel bad about U2 prices, check out the Queen.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-07-12 at 2.05.33 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-07-12 at 2.05.33 AM.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 28
Actually I bought 1085 tickets to 8 MSG shows.... I'll burn 1077 of them and use the other 8.

Nothing wrong with wanting a little breathing room from the great unwashed.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

If you feel bad about U2 prices, check out the Queen.

I think she's had those prices for about 10 years now. I'm thrilled I was able to get a $90 ticket with a great view, no way in hell am I going to pay $355.

Back when U2's tour was about to be announced, Elvis said that U2's management were considering similar pricing. Glad they didn't go down that route.

Last edited:
I don't come here often but you are definitely in the wrong spot as (fair to assume?) a scalper of U2 tickets...

Where did you get that from? I think you confused me or misread something I've said. I just sold my Boston tickets and lost $65 bucks. I'm the worst scalper there is.

I bought 8 solo tickets to MSG. (I bought 6 show at $86 price range and 2 show at $48). I'm selling a few shows so my wife won't kill me.

And Ticket Drops thread is for super fans to get last minute tickets. this whole board is for super fans.

Last edited:
Where did you get that from? I think you confused me or misread something I've said. I just sold my Boston tickets and lost $65 bucks. I'm the worst scalper there is.

I bought 8 solo tickets to MSG. (I bought 6 show at $86 price range and 2 show at $48). I'm selling a few shows so my wife won't kill me.

And Ticket Drops thread is for super fans to get last minute tickets. this whole board is for super fans.

Hey Clerks, I am from Costa Rica going to the 07/26 concert, any chance you want to sell me your ticket for that show?

I'll really appreciate it. Thanks

Last edited:
Hey Clerks, I am from Costa Rica going to the 07/26 concert, any chance you want to sell me your ticket for that show?

I'll really appreciate it. Thanks

I'm going to that show, but I'll be sure to keep you in mind for the other 5000 tickets I'll buy before showtime.

Until roger goddell makes a decision on his fate so that should be 16 YEARS.

Why not? May I suggest
Tom+Brady+Michael+Strahan+Super+Bowl+XLII+dlv9n6BO-T2l.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom