TICKET DROPS thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI -- I just pulled up a single GA for 6/25 in Chicago. Hurts that I'm not actually *in* Chicago to use it, but I hope it makes someone else happy.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Guess there was no sound check today ? Wake up Chicago

Great $275 Loge seats dropping for all four Boston shows, VIP package tix that didn't sell. Looks like singles for Friday, pairs or more for the rest. Interactive maps still off.

Last edited:
For both Toronto shows, there are a number of upper deck tickets (right in the centre of the arena), previously priced at $285, that are now available for $95.

I had bought a pair of row 12 upper deck seats back when they first went on sale (they were the best available, and were the first row of the upper deck centre priced at $95 - everything below was $285). Now, there are pairs all over the place in these centre sections, including row 2, for $95.

I wonder how people feel who paid $285 for these exact same seats. I'd be at least a bit irritated.

For both Toronto shows, there are a number of upper deck tickets (right in the centre of the arena), previously priced at $285, that are now available for $95.

I had bought a pair of row 12 upper deck seats back when they first went on sale (they were the best available, and were the first row of the upper deck centre priced at $95 - everything below was $285). Now, there are pairs all over the place in these centre sections, including row 2, for $95.

I wonder how people feel who paid $285 for these exact same seats. I'd be at least a bit irritated.

Definitely call TM and persistently bitch. They've swapped out tickets for people who bought shirt tickets when better ones became available.

Do you guys think there will be any more GA tickets dropped for Chicago 5 on ticketmaster? (I'm not familiar with the "buying last minute" thing, sorry if this is a dumb question.)

Do you guys think there will be any more GA tickets dropped for Chicago 5 on ticketmaster? (I'm not familiar with the "buying last minute" thing, sorry if this is a dumb question.)

Quite likely they will. Keep popping on here and TM. My guess would be tomorrow or Thursday between 12:00 and 3:00 pm for the drop.

Tix for MSG Wed July 22, section 213 side of stage dropped for $100 each. all other nights these are still $280.

Tix for MSG Wed July 22, section 213 side of stage dropped for $100 each. all other nights these are still $280.

It's so weird because 7/23 show same section, still $280.

There are also some $100 rear seats open in Madison club section and sections 222 & 226.

Last edited:
Bummer - I was going to post that Red Zone for Chicago 5 just dropped, but now they are gone. For those interested, keep checking!

Bummer - I was going to post that Red Zone for Chicago 5 just dropped, but now they are gone. For those interested, keep checking!

They are still out there. But not showing up on the map for some reason. If you click "Find Seats For Me" they'll come up.

I don't live in Chicago, but I see 100s of the cheapest tickets behind the stage up there right now...

London 6 ticket drop,some more upper £90 tickets and some of the £165 tickets in the corners

Just got a GA to Toronto 1 on mobile site. Bought it and couldn't pull any other floor seats to either TO date. Good luck everyone trying for TO :heart:

I've been trying for Toronto GA all morning... The last few times it just keeps "spinning" (ie loading the blue ticket graphic)... Hoping this means they might be adding some, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom