Three Cocks, Wales Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screwtape2 said:
The only kind of dancing I want to do is slow dancing with a pretty girl. :up:
in all my years (lol that makes me sound like i'm 70) i've never danced with a guy. well, i've danced with crowds at concerts, but never anything like that. i have a knack of liking guys who don't like dancing. oh well, dancing i can take or leave.

LemonMelon said:
Axver with Agalloch on the stereo =
grumpydancexs0.gif

Funny thing is I doubt Axver actually smiles during most of the music he plays. The grumpy face may be accurate.

The last time I danced with a guy.. was a long time ago. And I mean PROPER dancing, for all you dirty minders out there.

There wouldn't be any dirty minded people in a thread titled Three Cocks, would there?

KhanadaRhodes said:
lol, what's sad is my desert island five playlist is almost done (well, it's near it's max time limit) and we're not even done with this competition!

I have THREE lists waiting in the wings, so don't feel too bad.

I've slow danced before. When the permaboner sets in, it gets awkward very fast. With that little nugget of information, I'm off.

I'll be back on Sunday, hopefully. :wave:

Good luck with the girl, Screwy. Don't love on her too much!

I don't think I'm in the mood for the new Portishead album at the moment. I hear it's great, and I really liked the debut...but it's just too dark. :slant:

LemonMelon said:
One is the Fake List, one is the collab list with LMP, and the other is an actual playlist.
:hmm: after a friend and fellow interferencer sends me a song i'm wanting, this list will be complete.

i guess i'll make another list while i wait for #5 to start :lol:

KhanadaRhodes said:

:hmm: after a friend and fellow interferencer sends me a song i'm wanting, this list will be complete.

i guess i'll make another list while i wait for #5 to start :lol:

Absolutely. I come up with different sequences without even thinking about it sometimes. There won't be any concepts from me next time.

Well, except for the witch-killing rodent who finds the center of life itself by eating magic mushrooms, but that doesn't have anything to do with the music itself. :wink:

LemonMelon said:
Absolutely. I come up with different sequences without even thinking about it sometimes. There won't be any concepts from me next time.

Well, except for the witch-killing rodent who finds the center of life itself by eating magic mushrooms, but that doesn't have anything to do with the music itself. :wink:
yeah, the only concept that i came up with in this list i've just about finished (save for that one song) is if anyone says it's not diverse enough, they will be castrated. or committed.

:lol: yeah, but that's still a good concept :wink:

I can't believe I just slept in to 1:30pm. I should have set my alarm for 11am ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom