This one's bad...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
not too bad...we had a confessional last night in the GA line before the coldplay concert. we were talking about who was the most embarrassing live act you have ever seen. i of course had none, but this guy did. he confessed he saw Richard Marx in concert! :der: :reject: the line died laughing at him! :lol:

HAHAHAHA! I and I thought my having seen Def Leppard in '83 was bad (eeek! I hope no one here likes them).

My husband is a huge Def Leppard fan - he almost died of shock when I met him 9 years ago (1994, mind you) and I had *never* heard 'Pour Some Sugar On Me' :ohmy:

sheesh how sheltered was my life :rolleyes:

*wonders what they would say if they knew she saw richard marx at knott's berry farm and that he reached out and touched her hand during the show*

:reject: :reject: :reject: :reject: :reject: :reject: :reject: :reject: :reject: :reject:

I think mine is worse than anyone's...I saw David Cassidy with special guest Danny Bonaduce on Valentines Day one year.

um...the year was 2002 :eek: :reject:

I listened to "Hungry Like the Wolf" and "Rio". They were popular with me during high school. I also own Def Leppard "Vault". It's a compilation.

daisybean said:

:laugh: :ohmy:

Did David through you a shell necklace :heart:

:lol:

No shell necklaces but his pants were really, really tight. :silent: He looks like he's had a WHOLE lot of plastic surgery and I never realized what a tiny little man he is.

And for the record, I like Duran Duran.

DAISY!!! That was supposed to be 2 different thoughts but I guess they blended together. He looks like he's had a face lift. :shame:

As far as his pants go...they were so tight, he really might have needed some kind of surgery to get into them :lmao:

Omigawd I loved Tiffany!! :cute:
*cough* as well as Debbie Gibson and Belinda Carlisle... *cough*

:hyper: :drool:
tiffany.jpg
:drool: :hyper:

Woo hoo! Come on let's all sing and dance like Tiffany :hyper: :dance: "I think we're alone now, doesn't seem to be anyone around..." *looks around at the crowd staring back at me* Uh... Fuzzy Hampster?

PS... this was brought to you by my 500th Posty heh heh

I always liked Duran Duran. I have their Greatest Hits. I'm a child of the 80's, raised on MTV (when it was actually cool and played videos 24/7). Can't live without that music :)

Back
Top Bottom