Things I love.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
-People falling down :lmao:
-Moonlight
-My iPod Classic
-My Guitar
-This guy I know
-My best Friend and next door neighbor
-U2
-Red Bull
-Art
-Blue eyes
-Weird things
-Smoking
-The show House
-God
-Cats
-Guitars of all kinds
-Where I`m living (sortof)
-Computers
-Money
-Johnny Depp
-The unexplainable
-David Bowie
-Winter
-Rain in the nighttime
- Axl Rose`s Bad Ass attitude :rockon:
:D

Honey is disgusting,I don`t think I`m ever gonna love it :yuck:

See I was like that. Ive always liked honey IN stuff, like honey cereals and whatnot, but the actual honey just tasted weird.

Though I have a thing about trying stuff I know I dont like every so often to "make sure" I dont like it. :lol:

Its not as runny as I thought it'd be though. Kinda crystal-ey, ike theres sugar granules in it. Must have got the wrong one. :angry:

finding old letters from much missed loved ones . . . bittersweet but :heart: it all the same :cute:

Oh, I agree! Last weekend, I found a Christmas card and letter from my Grandma Anderson, who passed away in 1971. She had written it in 1969, and was talking about having 22 people at her house for Thanksgiving dinner. She mentioned it being so cold, and said she hoped "the baby" didn't catch cold. Took me a second to realize she was talking about my son, who is now 39! I still miss her . . . and my mom, too. :sad:

Oh, I agree! Last weekend, I found a Christmas card and letter from my Grandma Anderson, who passed away in 1971. She had written it in 1969, and was talking about having 22 people at her house for Thanksgiving dinner. She mentioned it being so cold, and said she hoped "the baby" didn't catch cold. Took me a second to realize she was talking about my son, who is now 39! I still miss her . . . and my mom, too. :sad:

:hug:

what a gorgeous letter to find . . . hope you put it in a safe safe place :)

:hug:

One of my guiltiest of pleasures is an egg sandwich that I get at my local bagel place/deli called the Hungry Man Special. The Hungry Man comes with 3 eggs (scrambled), bacon, ham, sausage and American cheese on a hero roll. Oh yeah, you also get your choice of a small coffee or OJ. I usually get the OJ. Gotta get your vitamins, right? :wink:

What's also great is that the bagel place/deli serves breakfast from 5a-3p. So, if I get up a little late, I can still have a kick-ass egg sandwich for lunch too. :D

See I was like that. Ive always liked honey IN stuff, like honey cereals and whatnot, but the actual honey just tasted weird.

Though I have a thing about trying stuff I know I dont like every so often to "make sure" I dont like it. :lol:

Me Too! :lol:

But there is the factor that it is bee barf,but that isn` the reason I don`t like it,it just tastes weird,and another thing that tastes horrible to me is pistachio pudding,I mean big time...:yuck: *shudders*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom