Things I love.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
can't wait ;)

That sounds pretty cool.. you're right there's heaps they could do. I go on a cycle with these pokemon games... get really into one, then get to a point where mine are too weak and will take too long to train and give up for months and then come back to it..

:hi5:

I have exactly the same. Though mine are never too weak, I quit when I finish the game and get bored training them to high levels. I played Crystal again early this year, on an emulator that works on my DS. It's so low tech and lacks so much, and still it owns diamond and pearl so hard. To me Silver, Gold and Crystal are the best games ever made. I can't wait for the remake(though I'm afraid that it'll blow).

Ack, why do you live all the way over there??? :sad: You could be my best friend evarr if you lived here! Damnit. We could hang around every weekend getting drunk and playing games till deep in the night, and you could join with my karate trainingz and we could practice together and such!:sad:

this greek talk is reminding me of the greek i had in the city the other week. if i ever get visitors from out of the sydney area, we're off to newtown for the best greek on the planet, except in maybe greece.
:lol:

Let's see...

God
U2
Guitars
This forum
Smileys>especially this one:happydance:
Music
Cornflakes:lol:
Ice breakers mints
My family
My cat
Food
Aliens
NLOTH
My ablilty to suck at the drums
Comedy
iPods
Tea
Did I say smileys? Oh yeah, I did. What else...:hmm:
Popcorn
YouTube
The caption threads
Everyone here at interference!

Hmmm:hmm: the list may have gotten a little zany after aliens but still it's ok.

Cornflakes

cornflakes.png

image credit: the sad punk

:hi5:

I have exactly the same. Though mine are never too weak, I quit when I finish the game and get bored training them to high levels. I played Crystal again early this year, on an emulator that works on my DS. It's so low tech and lacks so much, and still it owns diamond and pearl so hard. To me Silver, Gold and Crystal are the best games ever made. I can't wait for the remake(though I'm afraid that it'll blow).

Ack, why do you live all the way over there??? :sad: You could be my best friend evarr if you lived here! Damnit. We could hang around every weekend getting drunk and playing games till deep in the night, and you could join with my karate trainingz and we could practice together and such!:sad:
I had Silver, no video game thing ever gave me as many hours of video gaming enjoyment than that game. So much to see and do.

ohh i know :sigh: it'd be the best, don't worry one day we will get drunk play games do karate and much more :) i'd love to be flying over to yours

bono and the lads just don't realise the many reasons they have to tour here eh?

I had Silver, no video game thing ever gave me as many hours of video gaming enjoyment than that game. So much to see and do.

ohh i know :sigh: it'd be the best, don't worry one day we will get drunk play games do karate and much more :) i'd love to be flying over to yours

bono and the lads just don't realise the many reasons they have to tour here eh?

:up: Same here! Over 1000 hours of playtime!

Omg, we totally need to do that. Win the lottery before June, I'll get you tickets! :hyper:

:wink: Well perhaps you should write them a personal letter, saying they totally need to come down under for these reasons. :yes: I'm sure they'll hop on the plane right away to discuss tour business there!

Warm long summer days,laying out under a full moon,the smell of fresh cut grass.

Things like that can make you happy,I know it does that for me :shrug:

When something comes up in school, that you are passionate and know heaps about. Today in sociology we were talking about fashion in subcultures, and we were talking about the Mods and the Rockers, so I went on this massive Who-Quadrophenia spiel :D

:up: Same here! Over 1000 hours of playtime!

Omg, we totally need to do that. Win the lottery before June, I'll get you tickets! :hyper:

:wink: Well perhaps you should write them a personal letter, saying they totally need to come down under for these reasons. :yes: I'm sure they'll hop on the plane right away to discuss tour business there!
I just bought like 1000 tattslotto tickets, so if I don't win, I'm gonna be pretty pissed. I've got every freaking number.

:lol: YES! I'll start the letter with, "there's this girl..." :giggle::sexywink:

What I love: the Charlatans are programming Rage Saturday night (it's an Oz music show). It's gonna be indie 80/90s heaven. Khan you'll love this, they're showing Gentlemen take Polaroids :cute:

What I love: Youtube. :cute: Sat's Rage has sent me to find GTP, and I second that Emotion (the slide :cute: ) and Duran Duran and, and, and :drool:

And this week I got an invite to a birthday party. The theme: the 80s :cute: I'm gonna be backcombing like I haven't backcombed in 20 years. Now where did I put my crimper????

Oh I forgot to tell you that. :mac: In June the bar will be a bit higher. You're going to have to beat a brown belter with a 2nd dan on it. :wink: I heard last night I'm allowed to do the exam.

What I love: Youtube. :cute: Sat's Rage has sent me to find GTP, and I second that Emotion (the slide :cute: ) and Duran Duran and, and, and :drool:

And this week I got an invite to a birthday party. The theme: the 80s :cute: I'm gonna be backcombing like I haven't backcombed in 20 years. Now where did I put my crimper????
:love: youtube is the best thing on the internet imo. now if only warner records and youtube can come to some sort of agreement so the videos of the artists signed to them can come back. :drool:

ooh, awesome! :up: i need to come up with some excuse to have some 80s themed party. though i don't think i own any 80s type clothing. the hair, jewellry, and make up i have down pat :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom