Things I Love: Part XVIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw this quote today, and I absolutely loved it!

“This year, mend a quarrel. Seek out a forgotten friend. Dismiss suspicion and replace it with trust. Write a letter. Give a soft answer. Encourage youth. Manifest your loyalty in word and deed. Keep a promise. Forgo a grudge. Forgive an enemy. Apologize. Try to understand. Examine your demands on others. Think first of someone else. Be kind. Be gentle. Laugh a little more. Express your gratitude. Welcome a stranger. Gladden the heart of a child. Take pleasure in the beauty and wonder of the earth. Speak your love and then speak it again.”
― Howard W. Hunter​

I am going to try my hardest to follow these. :heart:

No, you and I have got that one covered.:sexywink:
I've also mended a quarrel, seeked out a forgotten friend, encouraged youth, tried to understand(at the moment, this is being tested), and gladdened the heart of a child.

The one that is really challenging is dismissing suspicion and replacing it with trust.

My love for today is when the children at work make christmas gifts for me. I :heart: it!!!!

My daughter's girl scout troop (which I am the leader....) decided to forgo their typical "secret Santa" gift exchange and instead, collected pantry and toiletry items which we delivered to the local community center. Love those girls :heart::heart:

That is what the Christmas spirit is all about.

Oh Lord, that video. Who would react like that??????

:shifty:

outfoxing the genie . . .

tumblr_lwnpo1a5MM1r5rf0oo1_500.png

:laugh:

^ That's a good feeling :up:

Me: being on holiday for 2 weeks!!

Not having a hangover this morning!!!

I can go out tonight and do it all again!!!!

The whole spirit and real meaning of Christmas time. Also in my case getting presents, and then two days later, more presents.

I love wrapping presents. Oh so much. :)

Especially vinyl records... speaking of that, I love that I'm giving someone a record this year and not a CD... and I know he'll love it...

As much as I complain about Facebook, there is somthing pretty amazing about making gingerbread houses with my kids and being able to share the pictures with my friends around the world instantly! :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom