Things I Love: Part XVIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My love for today..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBq3CgBWlx8

For the love of God, this man is amazing!:heart::heart::heart:

ETA: Zooey, I hear you about feeling needed. The kids are growing up so fast. It really is nice to know that no matter what, they will turn to you. On that note, my daughter has aged about 3 years in the last 3 months. However, she still gives lots of hugs and looks to me for reassurance. But this thing with boys....... :crack:

Peanut butter and chocolate chip sandwiches :drool:

I forgot about them until we had no food in our dorm but peanut butter, bread, and chocolate chips...

That I finally got a response, and now have (partial) transportation to the airport next week. I'll have to take the bus for part of the way, but that's fine! Hooray for plans finally coming together!

Christmas bonus! :happydance: :cabbagepatch:

:yippie: . . . shoes; just sayin' :sexywink:

My doggie :cute:

184904_10150094688474811_539874810_6376719_7981641_n.jpg

:cute:

Yesterday at our monthly staff meeting, we got wage equity cheques. I had heard about them, but had no idea how much they would be worth. I open the cheque, and then look at my boss and my coworkers in disbelief.:ohmy: It will cover all of my Christmas gifts, with enough left over to take 2 weeks off of work over the holidays. Needless to say, I started to cry.:cute:

:applaud:

Another little Christmas gift from work today. Giftcard = $caching$ (everyone got one, as far as I know). I guess this is in lieu of a Christmas party or something. Mama likey! :yes:

:cabbagepatch: w000000000000000000000000000000t! it's nothing less than you deserve lovely

I almost went off in the hate thread this morning but decided to focus on the love instead, so here goes:

:heart::heart::heart:
-The big snow storm missed us
-how excited my kids are for Christmas, and not just for the presents, but for all our traditions too!
-that I know there are certain people in my life that I can count on for anything
-wine
-looking through pics from the last year and remembering all the good times
-lobster mac and cheese
-playing tennis
-chocolate
-when the seat warmers kick on in my car on a cold day
-the beach
-puppies and kittens and babies (how can you not love them!)
-Christmas cookies, Christmas decorations, Christmas concerts, The Nutcracker and Christmas movies and tv shows, especially Elf!
-finally winning a words with friends game against my husband
-chocolate peanut butter cup ice cream

....how thinking about the good stuff just helped me get out of my bad mood :love:

:heart:
<-- needs to take a leaf outta your book!

Listening to a song, and totally getting lost in it. Today, that song was "Fix You."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JI-o25K6B-E&feature=relmfu

Bring on July! (there are no words to describe how good it feels to say those words again!:sexywink:)

love this song . . . and have to throw in a wooooo hoooooo for ya too!

Things I love? That my son still needs me. "Mama, can I use my inhaler?" "Mama, will you watch this movie with me?" "Mama, can we ride bikes?" :love:

:love: there is no other love like it is there? :cute:

That I finally got a response, and now have (partial) transportation to the airport next week. I'll have to take the bus for part of the way, but that's fine! Hooray for plans finally coming together!

that's awesome Thora!. . . you can kick off those diamond shoes now :laugh: :wink:

<-- being able to take Mum out and celebrate her birthday (she had major surgery back in October) . . . so much :love: for this

that's awesome Thora!. . . you can kick off those diamond shoes now :laugh: :wink:

<-- being able to take Mum out and celebrate her birthday (she had major surgery back in October) . . . so much :love: for this

Well, they're diamond shoes. I gotta be a bit careful with them. :wink:

Glad your mom is doing well now! :hug:

I usually hate Christmas songs, but holy crap this is a keeper. :ohmy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=644U-jMpDUw

Man I love Smith's voice so much. :heart:

I like! :up:

Brunch. I found a fabulous new recipe that turned out very well. Hooray for delicious food on a lazy Saturday morning/afternoon! :drool:

Loved C&H for years. Still awesome. :lol: Did you go check old ones Purple? Especially on easter and christmas they're hilarious. :wink: Zombie Jesus FTW.

A night out with one of my favourite people! It's just what the doctor ordered!:heart:

C&H is awesome. :D

I love nice long chats with my Dad. :heart: He told me to pack more fancy clothes for our holiday, as we'll be going to nicer places this time around. Hell yeah!! :love: What an awesome treat!

My kitteh being a dork. :love: She's so randomly mad sometimes, always makes me laugh. And then it's back to being the old lazy attentionwhore she really is. Which is adorable anyway. Don't care what the neatfreaks say, a cat is truly the best thing you can have on your bed. :yes:

A night out with one of my favourite people! It's just what the doctor ordered!:heart:

:hug:

C&H is awesome. :D

I love nice long chats with my Dad. :heart: He told me to pack more fancy clothes for our holiday, as we'll be going to nicer places this time around. Hell yeah!! :love: What an awesome treat!

That's awesome!

My kitteh being a dork. :love: She's so randomly mad sometimes, always makes me laugh. And then it's back to being the old lazy attentionwhore she really is. Which is adorable anyway. Don't care what the neatfreaks say, a cat is truly the best thing you can have on your bed. :yes:

:cute:

yuppieeee, booked my flights to sydney. Finally, some vacation, after 4 years without ....

:hyper::hyper::up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom