Things I Love: Part XVIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i suddenly have a hankering for some french cheesecake :drool:

baked lime cheesecake with raspberry coulis and the teeniest smidge of cream :drool: (just don't tell my hips :shh: )

I :heart: that a primary school chum is bringing me some U2 sounds quite soon. He just offered outta the blue!! :applaud:

:cute:

<---- downloading Florence on the fanciPhone . . . :cabbagepatch: :hyper: whilst imbibing in a little red wine even though it's not quite 6 o'clock :D

Wow those are epic VV! Like when we were in Frankfurt and found the posters everywhere. :D Awesome, thanks for showing!

:whistle: And yeah, I'd take one if I were you, too.

:giggle: reminds me of Carlos trying to steal one of the concert posters in Hannover. Sadly they broke cause of the rain.

ETA and I love having lunch with pickles wrapped in salami. :drool: Finger food is good.

baked lime cheesecake with raspberry coulis and the teeniest smidge of cream :drool: (just don't tell my hips :shh: )

:cute:

<---- downloading Florence on the fanciPhone . . . :cabbagepatch: :hyper: whilst imbibing in a little red wine even though it's not quite 6 o'clock :D

That cheesecake sounds sooooo good :drool:
.....oh and the wine is usually uncorked between 4:30 and 5:00 in my house on Friday's :shifty:

Purple needs to bake us all cheesecakes. :drool:

yes! it's the least she can do after talking about it like that :drool:

:ohmy:

image-8.jpg

:wink: . . . not quite like mine, but close :sexywink:

That cheesecake sounds sooooo good :drool:
.....oh and the wine is usually uncorked between 4:30 and 5:00 in my house on Friday's :shifty:

:hi5: :)

I'm sorry, Babydoll, but I must side w/ the cheesecake lovers on this one :reject: Not that I would ever actually order a dessert, but by no means would I decline someone's cheesecake charity :wink:

I will refrain from saying 'That's what she said' here.
I wish you would just stop posting, and keep these horrible, horrible posts to yourself! :mad:

but seriously, I lol'd. kinda surprised now that you didn't have something to say in the "Confessions" thread about me preferring to have "more meat on my plate" :lol:

I'm sorry, Babydoll, but I must side w/ the cheesecake lovers on this one :reject: Not that I would ever actually order a dessert, but by no means would I decline someone's cheesecake charity :wink:

I thought you were my ally in hate-all-desserts-and-sweet things :sad:

Et tu?

I was just emailed a song custom made for me by a couple of my favourite musicians, including my very favourite singer. I will admit I worried a bit that I might hate it (although I've never actually hated a song from this particular pair before), but I'm very happy. The song made me cry (in a good way)...well, until the bit about my crappy little car and then I couldn't help but laugh.

It's most definitely a thing I love, and I will treasure it forever.

Wu-Tang Clan. Their music has an addictive quality to it. Only have two albums but I've listened to them both a ridiculous amount this year.

I was just emailed a song custom made for me by a couple of my favourite musicians, including my very favourite singer. I will admit I worried a bit that I might hate it (although I've never actually hated a song from this particular pair before), but I'm very happy. The song made me cry (in a good way)...well, until the bit about my crappy little car and then I couldn't help but laugh.

It's most definitely a thing I love, and I will treasure it forever.

Very cool :up:

Whenever you post about these "musicians" I always wonder if it's who I'm thinking of... I'm sure it is? Maybe? Not? :lol:

Very cool :up:

Whenever you post about these "musicians" I always wonder if it's who I'm thinking of... I'm sure it is? Maybe? Not? :lol:

Yep, it almost certainly is. The singer is from the band in that B&C thread that only indra (and to a lesser extent BEG) post in regularly. :)

I love that my sisters and I got to go trick or treating tonight, and that all the people whose houses we went to recognized our constumes (we were the Marx brothers, and they were old people... :giggle: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom