Things I Hate Part 'Why The Feck Do We Hate So Much Stuff?'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, he's been taken to hospital. Figures when you think "gee, I hope he's not in hospital or anything" that he actually is. :sigh: He should be fine, but it doesnt stop me worrying.

My hubby wants to do this. I told him if he did, he'd be lonely for a while!:wink:

tell him to at least wear a beanie for those times then ;)

did i mention i hate catching up? i'm probably not going to make very far with this, so not even trying very hard..
but I did hear that U2 and he, whose name shall not be named, will be featured on one album, together! my first reaction was :doh: oh well, at least it's for a good cause!

ah, and I hate that I'm still a lousy public speaker, hands still get a bit shaky every time! but that's partly why i take those damn challenges to improve that:D

I hate that some are absolute shite in communicating. If I IM, text, email or send a message by giraffe or jungle telegraph... answer the &^% back.

Yes we all lead busy lives. I understand family, jobs and a myriad of friends and other activities that take your time.

But that means that you can't answer back later? Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.

Just saying... not much frosts my knackers. But failure to answer messages is right up there and overall, it's pretty weak.

A really great guy once told me that friendship is a two way street, and if you are not getting what you need out of it, it is ok to let go. He also told me that it is ok to let your expectations be known, and if that doesn't help, then walk on. :hug::hug::hug:

My backpack being potentially stolen or just lost. I miss everything in it already...I'm short my favorite shirt, my sketchbook with my most recent drawings, and my ID...

Trying to convince myself I wouldn't have done things the way I did

and, having blinding headaches because lack of sleep.

And basically not caring about the good things and caring too much about everything else.

Hitting your foot on the tap and having it bleed like a mofo for at least 10 minutes. :crack: Well at least I was in the shower so I could wash away the blood, but it wasn't fun! And I gotta work soon, shoes aren't gonna be good.

Went to see boyfriend today, he seems a bit better, can eat a little and talk a little now. Hes still having a lot of trouble sleeping, so a combination of his symptoms are causing him to hallucinate (some are actually pretty funny). The idea that I can't even hug or kiss him for X amount of time has made me really fucking depressed though. :(

He also had to shave his beard which sucks. :grumpy:

Dying relatives saying my family's not spending enough time with them...and missing the part of my family who's gone to see them too much :(

Can't sleep at all. Feel like my heart is racing, but then I check my pulse and it's pretty normal.

Mind is full of thought. Got a long day tomorrow starting in 3 and a half hours. Got my stupid roommate issues to worry about tomorrow as well, and my dumbass floor hockey team full of players who are currently factioning off with each other, as if they plan a coup d'etat of my assistant captain. Jesus, it's a rec sport, enough!

blaaaagh.

Oh god, I hate drama. :crack: I hate that some people will refuse to truly understand. I hate that those people are obviously favouring their own personal agendas over the welfare of others. I hate tension between good people over such misunderstanding.

But.. I love being otherwise disconnected from the drama. LOVE. Oops, sorry, off to the love thread. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom