Things I hate Part Eleventy Bazillion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that school starts tomorrow! :uhoh: The thing that gets me is waking up at 6 am. I'm NOT a morning person, it's so hard to do! If school started at noon, I would enjoy it much more. Or if high school students had nap time like preschoolers...:hmm:

I feel your pain, Julia--I'm not a morning person, either; and I have to get up at 5:30 to get to work on time, for year and years. I can't help wondering who decided that the school and work days have to start so freakin' early! :angry:

Gorgeous men who act as if they feel they're doing me a favor by going out with me. As a result of this latest dating fiasco, no more men, dating etc!!

The fact that school starts tomorrow! :uhoh: The thing that gets me is waking up at 6 am. I'm NOT a morning person, it's so hard to do! If school started at noon, I would enjoy it much more. Or if high school students had nap time like preschoolers...:hmm:

I have the same, I'm sooo not a morning person :crack: Good luck :hug:

snippy, picky, ill mannered work colleagues :|

Oh yes :|

< hates stupid people! :happy: :grumpy:

I feel your pain, Julia--I'm not a morning person, either; and I have to get up at 5:30 to get to work on time, for year and years. I can't help wondering who decided that the school and work days have to start so freakin' early! :angry:

:crack: How do you still LIVE? I certainly wouldn't! 6.45am 3 days a week is hard enough on me alreayd, can't imagine 5.30.
:hug:

I hate that paint is peeling on my car. I'm trying to find touch up paint, but to find the exact color has been a pain. It will cost me $250- $500 to take it to a shop and have them do it. Next time I buy a car, I'm getting it in black.

I hate leaving my crying daughter at school, after she realizes that not one of her friends that she has been with for 6 years is in her class! I'd rather be punched 100 times in the gut than to see that!:sad:

Boys and their lines. Please. Just. Stop. :doh:

I hate leaving my crying daughter at school, after she realizes that not one of her friends that she has been with for 6 years is in her class! I'd rather be punched 100 times in the gut than to see that!:sad:

Aww. :hug:

Ever felt like no matter what you did or said you seem to get it wrong. I hate that.

:crack: How do you still LIVE? I certainly wouldn't! 6.45am 3 days a week is hard enough on me alreayd, can't imagine 5.30.

a week with me and you'll be loving the mornings :sexywink: . . . seriously, the witching hours are my favourite time of day :heart:

I hate that paint is peeling on my car. I'm trying to find touch up paint, but to find the exact color has been a pain. It will cost me $250- $500 to take it to a shop and have them do it. Next time I buy a car, I'm getting it in black.

:gah: . . . but black cars, Laura :D

:hug: . . . that does hurt, so very much . . . a similar thing happened to my daughter too, a few years ago; the first 3 weeks were rough and then, as it turned out, it was the best thing that ever happened to her . . . she found her new best friend and hasn't taken a misstep since . . . good luck :hug:

Boys and their lines. Please. Just. Stop. :doh:

that channel 10 just decided, with no warning, to drop my favourite night of tv . . . :madwife:

Thanks for all of the hugs about my daughter's miserable start to her school year. :hug:

When she got home, one of her friends called her to tell her how much everyone missed her, and it made her feel so much better. This friend also told her that the teacher wasn't nice, which helped as well because my daughter got an awesome teacher. Life lessons!:wink:

Amy :hug: :hug: I know EXACTLY where your daughter has been and I feel her pain. But I have never once regretted a class and I have made so many new friends from being in different classes. It will all work out in the end! :hug:

1. Not being able to sleep
2. Waking up late and being behind the whole morning (Mom, don't say anything. :|)

:wink:

3. Having reading/taking notes as homework. It gets SO OLD. :sigh:
4. Those songs that just make you sad. (I could put this in the love thread too because sometimes you just need to hear a sad song, you know? But afterwards, you're like....why did I just do that to myself?) :sad:

Men! Well certain mean, selfish ones....bastards.

:/
This. :\

Argh! Stupid, unworthy toads! Stay away from me and my friends! :madwife:

Gentlmen only need apply. :zen:

4. Those songs that just make you sad. (I could put this in the love thread too because sometimes you just need to hear a sad song, you know? But afterwards, you're like....why did I just do that to myself?) :sad:

So get that. :yes: :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom