Things I hate part 360

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow men can be chauvinistic jackasses sometimes. :angry:

First in the morning, I was awaiting my delivery at work with a female coworker. New truck driver, so I said hi. He asked "where are the strong men to handle this?". Wtf. I ignored it and asked how many containers he had for me. He then proceeded to hand me the papers and tell me I have to stamp and sign them, as if I'm a fucking moron. I kindly told him that I know that, and that I've worked here for 7 years. Since he parked his truck like a jackass on the brick floor instead of the concrete part further in, I warned my coworker that you had to carefully handle the containers one by one now, since the bricks can come loose and your container can tilt over which makes a huge mess. We proceeded to offload the three containers, and wtf, the driver came over to 'assist' me. :| He fucking held my container while I tried to get it off the truck. I mean, this COULD be mistaken by trying to help, but seriously? This had a huge vibe of OMG your'e a woman you should not do this work you are totally incapable.

And then later as I was just doing my regular thing, fixing up the frozen foods section, a male customer called me over with the kind words of "hey unpacker, do ya have Snickers?".

First of all. I'm not a fucking 'unpacker'. I'm an employee, my official title is a saleswoman so if you feel the need to call me a title, don't fucking call me a derogatory term like that. And just plain ol regular ma'am would work.
Oh and dipshit, the Snickers ice cream you're looking for is RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU. :doh:

:scream: Fun day at work.

I hate waking up and feeling like you have been run over by a truck.:crack:

Back to bed for me....

Wow men can be chauvinistic jackasses sometimes. :angry:

First in the morning, I was awaiting my delivery at work with a female coworker. New truck driver, so I said hi. He asked "where are the strong men to handle this?". Wtf. I ignored it and asked how many containers he had for me. He then proceeded to hand me the papers and tell me I have to stamp and sign them, as if I'm a fucking moron. I kindly told him that I know that, and that I've worked here for 7 years. Since he parked his truck like a jackass on the brick floor instead of the concrete part further in, I warned my coworker that you had to carefully handle the containers one by one now, since the bricks can come loose and your container can tilt over which makes a huge mess. We proceeded to offload the three containers, and wtf, the driver came over to 'assist' me. :| He fucking held my container while I tried to get it off the truck. I mean, this COULD be mistaken by trying to help, but seriously? This had a huge vibe of OMG your'e a woman you should not do this work you are totally incapable.

And then later as I was just doing my regular thing, fixing up the frozen foods section, a male customer called me over with the kind words of "hey unpacker, do ya have Snickers?".

First of all. I'm not a fucking 'unpacker'. I'm an employee, my official title is a saleswoman so if you feel the need to call me a title, don't fucking call me a derogatory term like that. And just plain ol regular ma'am would work.
Oh and dipshit, the Snickers ice cream you're looking for is RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU. :doh:

:scream: Fun day at work.

uhgg :huh:

I hate it when I'm feeling depressed and down :sad: :down:

Oh yeah. When I'm working at the servo I literally hate every single person that walks in. I'd rather not serve a single customer for my entire eight hour shift.

Oh yeah. When I'm working at the servo I literally hate every single person that walks in. I'd rather not serve a single customer for my entire eight hour shift.

That job sounds shittier ever time you talk about it. :hug: Hope you can get a better job soon!

Mum suggested we have some "family time" and watch the new Two and a Half Men together. HOW ABOUT FUCK YOU MUM :scream::mad::angry:

If I never post again, it's because I've killed myself after I predicted the first hideously unfunny joke coming 10 minutes away.

I hate that they closed the tour threads!:sad::scream::grumpy:

Nooooooo! :clings:

I hate my f***ing teeth :scream: Went to the dentist today and I'm looking at root canal no. 4 and a $1,200 bill. Better than paying $3,000 for an implant but still, aaaaarghh!

You poor thing...:hug:

<---the back of my daughter's earring went through the hole and is now stuck in her earlobe...now I have to take her to the Dr. to have it removed...ouch!

I HATE the narrow-minded jerks that make comments on Yahoo News stories.

There can be an earthquake and that is followed by a ton of 'right-wing' dribble that it is Obama that caused it.

Bullshit.

This happens daily on Yahoo.

It goes deeper than politics. The intollerance and hate spewed by some, in regards to Chaz Bono, is absolutely sickening. I'm not sure why Yahoo doesn't monitor that better.

'Dancing With The Stars' Returns For Season 13 With Big Surprises; How Did Chaz Bono Do? - Yahoo! TV

Religious nuts and political fanatics

Oh, and bill collectors.

Amen

I hate that I regret not having said things lately which makes me so unhappy....Usually I think twice before doing/saying something. I don't know why I obviously fucked up this thing.....though I thought I was aware that it was pretty important to me not to. :gah: :huh:

<---the back of my daughter's earring went through the hole and is now stuck in her earlobe...now I have to take her to the Dr. to have it removed...ouch!
:ohmy: I didn't know something like that could happen... sounds like ouch indeed!

I hate... being sick, which caused me to get a few hours of sleep last night, which caused me to be exhausted today.

And the prompts on writing tests in school, because they're usually unexpectedly boring, and because writing an essay when you're exhausted is no fun.

Being so empathetic. It hurts sometimes. I also need to stop imagining the worst. The worst hasn't, and won't, happen.

Being so empathetic. It hurts sometimes. I also need to stop imagining the worst. The worst hasn't, and won't, happen.

It's hard to know when to stop caring. :reject: I also imagine the worst, it makes day to day life challenging.

I hate that I can't shake this all consuming depression. Feels like I'm on the edge of breaking through but I've been here before. So very lonely even when surrounded by people, don't have the energy or confidence to feel anything resembling comfortable. I hate that I can see myself literally wasting away and can't seem to halt it.
I"m not asking for help, a lot is brought on by my own negative thinking, just needed to get that out. :up:

It's hard to know when to stop caring. :reject: I also imagine the worst, it makes day to day life challenging.

I hate that I can't shake this all consuming depression. Feels like I'm on the edge of breaking through but I've been here before. So very lonely even when surrounded by people, don't have the energy or confidence to feel anything resembling comfortable. I hate that I can see myself literally wasting away and can't seem to halt it.
I"m not asking for help, a lot is brought on by my own negative thinking, just needed to get that out. :up:

This breaks my heart to read nonetheless! The mind is a very powerful thing, I have learnt...

This also breaks my heart. Cin, if you're not already getting it, look into professional help. You don't need to be alone through this :hug:

:( :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom