They're Back! 360 Tour 2010 Photos 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ladies_love_leather_bono.jpg

*right-clicks*
*saves*

Adam won't mind. Much. :shifty:

Besides, he's loved leather B as much as we do...
BonoAdam1.jpg

Does anyone have the pic from my avvy? :sad: Claytons Kitten wants it, and I have no idea where to start looking! :lol: :up:

Why is that??? And when did it start??? I thought I was losing my freaking mind - I knew I used to post stuff in caps all the time with no problem! So you need a smilie with motion or random letters posted prior to all caps in order for your text to post in all caps? WTF?

/thread derail

There was some kind of site overhaul a while back (earlier this year? Last year? Don't really remember) where a lot of the behind-the-scenes stuff was revamped and/or upgraded. It came along with that.

There was some kind of site overhaul a while back (earlier this year? Last year? Don't really remember) where a lot of the behind-the-scenes stuff was revamped and/or upgraded. It came along with that.

Ok, so it came with the changes that took place when the site changed ownership. I wonder what the purpose of that is, though? It's just such a quirky little thing - it would seem like an error to me. :shrug: :)

I always thought it was to save people who had their caps lock on and didn't realize it? To save them embarrassment from posting something like:

HEY GUYS I LOVE U2 ISN'T BONO AWESOME AND RED LIGHT IS MY FAVORITE SONG!!!!!!

I could be wrong. I mean, obviously, the most embarrassing part about that isn't the caps, is that anyone would admit to having Red Light as their favorite song. :wink:

So no more pics yet? Do I need to do something about this? :eyebrow: :hmm:
Please??? :hyper: :wink:

I always thought it was to save people who had their caps lock on and didn't realize it? To save them embarrassment from posting something like:

I could be wrong. I mean, obviously, the most embarrassing part about that isn't the caps, is that anyone would admit to having Red Light as their favorite song. :wink:
:hmm: You may be right about the caps lock. Definitely sounds feasible.

:lmao: about 'Red Light'.... they were just wee babies when they wrote that one. They didn't know any better. :therethere: :lol:

:lmao: You never fail to make me laugh! (although I do enjoy Red Light :reject:)

Thanks for the pics, Comet! :bow:

I know, I swear I keep staring at these going these MUST be old pics they are using. :hmm: I wish I could actually read stuff on Finnish websites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom