The world would be a better place if....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If more people listened to the song "Imagine"

If there were more McDonald's......come on, I can never find one.:mad: :huh:

greeneyedgirl said:
....If the lid of the Pringles can fit the bottom of the can too so that you had a place to put it.

YES!!!

I have a money tree. I'm serious. :yes: My mother sent it to me for my birthday. It's her way of sending a message saying she won't bail me out anymore.

Thanks Mom.:( :madspit:

MissMaCo said:
:tsk: The world would be a better place if people stopped quoting themselves.

Coucou21.gif

if people said thank you when you hold the door open for them. If people gave you a wave when you let them in to traffic. When people sit at your bar, and want to get the bill transferred to their table, and left you a tip. that would be nice.

if parents stayed together and spent more family time with their kids instead of allowing them to spend unsupervised hours in front of TV, movies, video games and internet.

If people read more books.

If perhaps only one day of the week we were allowed to curse and complin, thus leavign the other days to be free from negativity.

:hmm: ^ While that sounds like a brilliant idea...I'm starting to wonder if it would be the same drinking experience...for example, Im such a coffee nerd...that I quite enjoy making the perfect cup...you know...putting just the right amount of cream and the perfect amount of sugar as well....:drool:

Back
Top Bottom