The Things You Learn on Twitter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Freefall

Refugee
I was exploring Twitter last night, and I founf our Bonofox, who was following the purported Gavin Friday! Now Gavin Friday, who says he is from Dublin, is actually following U2JesusGirl?? But he is also following U2log, which list this from BBC online:

BBC falls for Bono’s ‘poetry’ - Times Online

Twitter also helped me know that Bono was on Anderson Cooper 360 last night interviewing George Clooney.

Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

Enjoy, girls...and have you Twittered? It is weirdness...fun and informative weirdness!

I am on there too... same name for me there Jeannieco.
I need to be more creative huh? :)
I got sucked in... I vowed I wouldn't do it.. but had to find out what the flap was about...just like those crazy reality shows on Bravo. My other guilty pleasure.:reject:
I will follow should be the theme song for twitter.. ha!:up:

Twitter is a blast! Gavin follows me thru ShadesofBono. He was my first follower on there!

Make sure you follow atu2, U2ol, u2log and most of the U2 fan Twitters. They keep you well informed!!!

Thanks, U2JesusGirl! I will take your advice. Is that really, really Gavin Friday??? :faint: It really blew my mind that so much is happening on there. I couldn't believe my eyes!

(Like, please, Gavin! Tattle to Bono that I think he's the greatest ever...please tattle on me!)

I Will Follow you and Jeannieco next! This might be fun!

I don't have time for all that. My main source for U2 news is Interference (and especially PLEBA :sexywink:) and the @u2.com newsletter that comes frequently. I hear of all current U2 related events because people here on this board are so attentive and generous when it comes to sharing news, articles and pictures.

Gavin has been on there for a long time. I think he is the real deal, but can't be 100% sure.

There are definately some fakes on there, so have to be careful.

I did the same, following you and Jeannieco now.

Yeah, I noticed that you are following me. I found the helps section so I think I understand how to direct a comment at you specifically, Dion! This is too much fun!

I don't have time for all that. My main source for U2 news is Interference (and especially PLEBA :sexywink:) and the @u2.com newsletter that comes frequently. I hear of all current U2 related events because people here on this board are so attentive and generous when it comes to sharing news, articles and pictures.

I only check Twitter via Internet - have lots of mates who get updates to their phones . . . think that would drive me completely bonkers!!! :)

Gavin has been on there for a long time. I think he is the real deal, but can't be 100% sure.

There are definately some fakes on there, so have to be careful.

I did the same, following you and Jeannieco now.

I've jumped on the following bandwagon :) Twitter is kinda fun . . . although couldn't find Jeannieco - keeps asking me if I'm looking for Jeanniecool :(

I'm Purplefissch btw . . .never have much to say though :) I'm the shy retiring type :)

:wave:

I only check Twitter via Internet - have lots of mates who get updates to their phones . . . think that would drive me completely bonkers!!! :)

I've jumped on the following bandwagon :) Twitter is kinda fun . . . although couldn't find Jeannieco - keeps asking me if I'm looking for Jeanniecool :(

I'm Purplefissch btw . . .never have much to say though :) I'm the shy retiring type :)

:wave: back! Following you now!

I think twitter was originally made to use on your cell phone to send in updates so friends can read them online. That is how bands are using it out on the road. Even if they have a main website, they use twitter for more up to date info of what is going on.

^ I think you're right . . . :) . . . and I can understand why people get addicted to the whole shebang which is why I don't have my phone connected to it . . . I have a hard enough time keeping track of calls and txt msgs as it is :lol:

:wave: have a fabbo one lovelies :) my monday morning chaos is about to get underway, wish me luck :D

I get most of my U2 news on here and U2.com, but I also have twitter floweravalanche the same as here anyone is welcomed to add me :) I wouldn't mind some U2 friends.

I'm kind of boring at times though on twitter, but I'm working on a couple things so it may get interesting here and there other then " I like peanut butter and Banana Sandwiches" yes that was one of my statuses:lol:

I'm with you there, LU. Between my job, the gym, and trying to maintain some sort of "normal" life (whatever that is! :lol:), it seems I don't even have time for Facebook.

ok I saw that there was an Edge on Twitter? Is that true? or no?:huh:

Thank you adding me freefall :)

No problem. There is a David_Evans, but I don't think it is the Edge, only because who he is following doesn't reveal a lot of interest in music, or the music scene. Now, Gavin Friday's twitter seems legitimate only because of who he is following.

Hey Purplefissch! :) I see you are listed on my profile so you are following me!! Hey I like that....JeannieCOOL hahaha!! Funny:lol: But you got it right the first time Jeannieco just like here :D

I fell in :heart: HARD for Twitter! It's so addicting. The Whiote house is Twittering! I love hearing from the celebs firsthand and when they interact with one another. Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher, John Mayer, the Simpson family....and I get my news and U2 info on Twitter. There's TONS of videos posted on Twitter. I heard about Susan on UK Idol via Twitter before she hit it big. I'll add those of you who shared your Twitter ID here. Mine is Outtacontrol56

I've been following Gavin Friday too. I know it's him.

Long live Twitter!! ( OMG I wonder what on earth will be the next big thing to follow Twitter?!!!!)

I fell in :heart: HARD for Twitter! It's so addicting. The Whiote house is Twittering! I love hearing from the celebs firsthand and when they interact with one another. Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher, John Mayer, the Simpson family....and I get my news and U2 info on Twitter. There's TONS of videos posted on Twitter. I heard about Susan on UK Idol via Twitter before she hit it big. I'll add those of you who shared your Twitter ID here. Mine is Outtacontrol56

I've been following Gavin Friday too. I know it's him.

Long live Twitter!! ( OMG I wonder what on earth will be the next big thing to follow Twitter?!!!!)

OK...Are you Carek1230 on Twitter as well?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom