The Temple Bar...Wish You Were Her

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok, you people are corrupting me.
I'm hungry and am currently making plans to stop for doritos for my running-of-the-errands today.

:hmm: *wonder if the headshop on campus is open since students are gone for break*

greeneyedgirl said:
Ok, you people are corrupting me.
I'm hungry and am currently making plans to stop for doritos for my running-of-the-errands today.

:hmm: *wonder if the headshop on campus is open since students are gone for break*

this implies you have the other supplies on hand :hmm:

RedrocksU2 said:
I wonder what it feels like to be high?

:hmm:

For me it went roughly something like this: (I need to break it into 2 posts cause of an image rule or something.) (This is where the angry face would go if said rule was not holding me down, like some kind of WHITE MAN!)

Initial reaction :huh:
3 minutes later :lol:
5 mins to 20 mins:laugh:
21 min to 30 min :lmao:
31st min to 65th :happy:
66 min to 68 :dance:

69th min to 71st :scratch:
72nd min to 82 :rant:
83rd to 84th :crazy:
85th min to 100 :corn: (depending on $, availability and selection - though selection wasn't that big a deal.)
followed by:crack:
and finally :yawn:

I then either went to sleep or went back to step one. (depending on $ and availability).

TheQuiet1 said:

:angry:

:wink:

Typhoon once described Liam's current live singing voice as like he gargled with gravel before the gigs, quite accurate description I reckon :hmm:

sounds accurate to me. :wink:

and he leaves the stage completely on songs where he doesn't sing aka songs that require a higher note than the 1 note he seems to be able to "sing".

he should just leave the stage before the show starts and stay off it.:whistle:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom