The Temple Bar...Wish You Were Her

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh. Maybe it's not Firefox that has the spellcheck, maybe it's the google toolbar. Something gets angry at me when I type, that's for sure. Underling everything in red. :mad:

Snow, what kind of work do you do that you work like 20 hours a day? Thora is looking for someone. Hours might be better.

bono_212 - boon.

seriously snow you work way too much. What time is it where you are * yes I know I could check

I only turn on spell check when I'm checking. It would drive me insane if I had it on all the time.

ok I just checked and it's late. you should be in bed :shame:

UberBeaver said:
camaraderie - no, you're right, that totally looks wrong. Hm. Ain't that some shit. Firefox now has a built in spell checker, so since the new version came out my online IQ has gone up like 89%.

Firefox tells me that the correct spelling of:
UberBeaver is Beaverton.
VintagePunk needs a space.
Reggie is spelled correctly.
Redkat - no spelling suggestions. lol. owned.
snowbunny00774 is correct.
the rocking edge is correct.
boobies is correct (Firefox rules)
ThoraSEB - Thorazine.
Zootelesque - Grotesquely
Doozer - boozer <--- Winner!

OMG :lmao:!!!

That is the funniest thing I've read all week!

I know....I also debated with myself on the way home and I can't say in here where I work. I admit, I do work too much though, but it is expected in my job unless you have kids etc...The company would argue otherwise but that's how it is. Part of the reason I really don't want to go away next week :cry:

snowbunny00774 said:
I know....I also debated with myself on the way home and I can't say in here where I work. I admit, I do work too much though, but it is expected in my job unless you have kids etc...The company would argue otherwise but that's how it is. Part of the reason I really don't want to go away next week :cry:

So...:shifty:...you wanna have some kids?

I mean I'm willing to go the extra mile to give you and excuse to cut out early....:shifty:

:shifty:

hey... that's a great offer Snow:lol:

so you'll have more work waiting for you when you get back? that sucks :down:

I'm gonna send you a pretty song :wink:

snowbunny00774 said:
I know....I also debated with myself on the way home and I can't say in here where I work.

Uh. Hey - listen, when I gave you the arch nemesis and made you a secret agent, I just made that up. I don't know your line of work, so if you think I do, and I'm not supposed to, and you have to kill me now, please don't, cause it was all fiction. Seriously. Just having a laugh. HAHA. Weeee.

A lot of the expectations are self imposed, but the corp. expects it of me now. This will be the first vacay in a few yrs with no contact and I am freaking out. Even when I was camping with my little cousins earlier this year for a night I was able to get blackberry reception in the public bathrooms :relief:

Last edited:
UberBeaver said:

Uh. Hey - listen, when I gave you the arch nemesis and made you a secret agent, I just made that up. I don't know your line of work, so if you think I do, and I'm not supposed to, and you have to kill me now, please don't, cause it was all fiction. Seriously. Just having a laugh. HAHA. Weeee.

I didn't realize you had an answer for me..I can't wait to check it out..I'll be right back smart ass :p

:wink:

damn girl

though I would have shared your relief over the blackberry. I left the house this morning without my cell and I felt panicked like I couldn't be reached and I couldn't reach people

297522.jpg

April 6th 2007 at
Northrop Memorial Auditorium
Minneapolis

:hyper:

Wow Beav...I'm in :love: with that!! It's like you see into the secret life I wish for myself...

This is what I dress up for at halloween as a release!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom