The Temple Bar - We Love EVERYTHING U2 Has Done - UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes. It's what you and George Thorogood do.

(HATE that song, actually.)

How are you? :kiss:

I turned on the Food Network a while ago to watch a Kitchen Nightmares marathon, but alas, it's over already. :( Liars, it wasn't even a marathon. A mini-marathon at best, maybe.

Nobody here but us chickens, eh?

:hug:!

I'm good. Thinking I should plan a spiritual journey as a cover-up for my upcoming months of aimless wandering, that not knowing what to do next brings. Last time I wasn't a student, I was 4!

How are you my dear clone?
Do you realize that I've sorta finished (emphasis on sorta, still have some final editing to do...:whistle: ) done my thesis before you? heh

In the past few months, the food network has become a channel of choice for me. But it also makes me very very hungry. :angry:

Are you graduating this year? Not sure what you're going to do next, or just weighing options? Congrats on the completion!

The Food Network rocks. When I turn it on for anything, I end up getting sucked into show after show. I even bought kosher salt, so I can be a wannabe foodie. :cute:

As of june, I'll be a full blown graduate. :cute:

Of course, I haven't written my MCAT yet (so I couldn't apply to vet skool this year) ad I didn't apply to grad skool.....soooo.....year off to find myself? :uhoh:

I went and saw my supervisor the other day, and apologized to him that my final report was so much longer than those done by other girls in the lab, and he responded with "well frankly, yours was better than theirs" - now I'm not trying to brag here, but I don't think I've ever been so gosh darn proud of myself.
And who would have thought I'd actually finish? Especially after my epic supervisor search. lol

As for the food network. :lol: I'm the same, I've been "inspired". I make my own rice dish now. Aren't you impressed? heh

:sad:

I just came back from a vacation on Vancouver Island where the weather was absolutely gorgeous to weather that seems more appropriate for January. Seriously, it's demoralizing. I don't feel like doing anything.

:|

That sucks. :( I was up in that area on one of the islands this weekend as well. Sunday was gorgeous, wasn't it?! I even got a bit of a burn, as I was working outside all day.

:sad:

I just came back from a vacation on Vancouver Island where the weather was absolutely gorgeous to weather that seems more appropriate for January. Seriously, it's demoralizing. I don't feel like doing anything.

:|

You missed an absolutely gorgeous Sunday. Yesterday and today's weather sucks, but it's supposed to warm up this afternoon :hug:

Yeah, I heard that Sunday was great. But today is absolutely horrific. :hug:
I heard there's more snow up there today :uhoh: It's supposed to be pretty seasonal in Calgaria.

the bar has been pretty slow for a while now :tsk:

Where's April? She hasn't gone on some NSW inspired break yet has she?
I'm keeping her to myself for now. If you're nice, I might let her come out and play :kiss:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom