The Temple Bar: We have NJ, Buybacis, and ACRNMS, UYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:
It just seems to cheapen the act. :tsk: Make it about stats and quantity. That's what bed posts are for.

VP --- here's a thesis for you: "Correlation of cheap sex and Mr Pussy's Cafe Deluxe Thread re: Lucky last night."

I'll be a subject. I have no problem cheapening things. Already proven I know....but I'd like to add the quantity bit in next time.

bed posts aren't for ties? gah, another illusion shattered :sad:

VintagePunk said:
Is there anyone who posts in there who isn't part of a couple??

I posted in there just once, and I think it jinxed me. :mad:

Oh, I meant "for me" re: married thing. Meaning if I wasn't I might be in there complete with long drawn out tales, images, audio files, whatever just so people knew I was hittin that shit right. But as it is, I just feel weird. :shrug: I think there are married people in there. Sure.

It's this fucking cold. :mad: I tend toward bouts of insomnia, and when I go through that, I rarely ever go back to bed in the morning, I force myself to stay up, reasoning that I'll get back on track sooner. But this cold has dragged me out to the point where I HAVE to go back to bed for a few hours if I want to function at any level at all during the day. :mad: :mad: This morning I made myself stay up. :madwife: Now I'm like a worthless zombie who has gotten nothing done. :happy:

Lila64 said:

Do I need a #2 pencil :scratch:
1. IDGAF
2. Sopranos
3. um.... A?
4. SEX
4a. would he be gettin' jiggy with it?
5. not bountiful
6. duh, A.

Do I pass? Do I get a pony? :happy:

And Beav...
GFY

1 - Rong.
2 - Is it?
3 - Yes.
4 - Rong, Fuck.
5 - close enough.
6 - Correct.

66.6% correct + 5 for a well placed GFY = 72%. No pony.

VintagePunk said:
It's this fucking cold. :mad: I tend toward bouts of insomnia, and when I go through that, I rarely ever go back to bed in the morning, I force myself to stay up, reasoning that I'll get back on track sooner. But this cold has dragged me out to the point where I HAVE to go back to bed for a few hours if I want to function at any level at all during the day. :mad: :mad: This morning I made myself stay up. :madwife: Now I'm like a worthless zombie who has gotten nothing done. :happy:

That really blows. In a completely non-sexual way.

:killsbeingsickintheface:

I all of a sudden have no desire to go to class tonight. :yawn:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

That really blows. In a completely non-sexual way.

:killsbeingsickintheface:

I all of a sudden have no desire to go to class tonight. :yawn:

I was talking to my nurse friend again yesterday, and she confirmed that everyone says as they start to feel better, they go through weeks of feeling exhausted and drained.

Maybe if it blew in a more sexual way, we'd all feel better? :hmm:

:hidesphone:

:happy:

Wait a minute :scratch:

e-gfy.gif
e-gfy.gif
e-gfy.gif

VintagePunk said:

I was talking to my nurse friend again yesterday, and she confirmed that everyone says as they start to feel better, they go through weeks of feeling exhausted and drained.

Maybe if it blew in a more sexual way, we'd all feel better? :hmm:

:hidesphone:

If you're feeling drained you might not be up for sexual stuff.

I am all for you getting some, but with someone much more deserving. :yes:

I'm here!

yeah I noticed...I wish you had hung my speakers for me when you were running all that cable though...useless

DID YOU KNOW if you add en on the end of word it's a real new word. Fact.

snowbunny00774 said:
I'm here!

yeah I noticed...I wish you had hung my speakers for me when you were running all that cable though...useless

Really? :hmm:

Interesting. Hey, Beav, if you fix my iPod speakers I promise that there will be something extra special in it for you.

You'll be able to listen to what's on my iPod. :sexywink:

snowbunny00774 said:
I'm here!

in bed? :flirt:

Waiting for my manservant to return with my lunchen.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Interesting. Hey, Beav, if you fix my iPod speakers I promise that there will be something extra special in it for you.

uh...ok? I'm not real handy like that, but I'll try. Do I get points for trying?

snowbunny00774 said:

That's called "Dutch". "Ve adden lettersen to da enden of da wordsen. Ja?"

Back
Top Bottom