The Temple Bar-We don't feel like dancin'....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Reggie Thee Dog said:

96 Tears...Oooolllllddddd Sccchhhhooooolllll!!! :up:

? and the Mysterians? :hmm:

That is SO weird that April and you are discussing that song. :crazy: It's featuring prominently in the Stephen King book I'm currently rereading, Hearts in Atlantis.

:mindmeld:

Hey Tre :wave:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
:macdevil:

96 Tears has been purchased. :drool:

?'s house burned down a few weeks ago - he lives in MI, and he has no homeowner's insurance but expected Bob Seger and Kid Rock to drop everything and stage a benefit concert or him.

:lol: Nothing like a has-been with a sense of entitlement.

Ok, I'm gonna have to cuff myself. I'm looking at Pointer Sisters and Meatloaf.

:help:

Why do I like this stuff? I have no clue. My dad had everything in his album collection, apparently, and I absorbed it all.

Which reminds me, out of the 7 albums in that collection that were my mom's, she had 3 Manilows.

VintagePunk said:

:ohmy: Apparently I am. I'd like to say it's due to my sense of loyalty, but honestly, I just never look at the location thingy. :lol:

:kiss:

daygloeyes2 said:
Not much, same old boring life. :wink:

How about you? You need to send me some of the new stuff you've recorded. :up:

i hear ya.:wink:

i'm working full time and taking classes part time, thinking of taking a year long trip later on this year. :shifty:

as for my music, you can listen online through the link in my sig now, i have my own page :dancing:

the rockin edge said:
:kiss:

i hear ya.:wink:

i'm working full time and taking classes part time, thinking of taking a year long trip later on this year. :shifty:

as for my music, you can listen online through the link in my sig now, i have my own page :dancing:

Any plans to come to Boston? :sexywink:

Sounds good :up: I'm working on getting my Good Enough Diploma, aka my GED. :wink: I need to get a job.

I'll check your songs out.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Ok, I'm gonna have to cuff myself. I'm looking at Pointer Sisters and Meatloaf.

:help:

Why do I like this stuff? I have no clue. My dad had everything in his album collection, apparently, and I absorbed it all.

Which reminds me, out of the 7 albums in that collection that were my mom's, she had 3 Manilows.

I do the same thing. My brother and sister are a lot older than me, so I grew up listening to their music, and I still love it. And Sarah's the same way with mine.

daygloeyes2 said:

Any plans to come to Boston? :sexywink:

Sounds good :up: I'm working on getting my Good Enough Diploma, aka my GED. :wink: I need to get a job.

I'll check your songs out.

Boston, more likely to happen after i'm 21. if i'm gonna go on vacation i want to be able to fully enjoy myself.
:D

maybe at the end of the yr long trip.:wink:

i'm recording another song at the moment, should finish it tomorrow. i also started playing at open mics, got one of them tomorrow too. :rockon:

It's 12am CST. And, when you pop in here at other times, it's pretty lively. Just, by the time 8pm EST rolls around, those folks start dropping off, and before you know it, not too many people are left. I'd try to entertain you, but I'd likely fail, so I'll not even make the attempt and spare us both. :)

yeah, it's midnight now, but it died right after 11. the bar is lively in the day cos all you people at work have no work to do, so you post on here all day methinks :tsk:

i found out today who is in the superbowl, chicago are good? :huh: im so glad im working sunday night, getting paid to miss the superbowl, cant beat that.:drool:

Back
Top Bottom