The Temple Bar: We Are Interference (And So Can You!) UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:
You're a gentleman and a scholar.

I'd reply to this, but then I'd walk into a Brighty trap....you'd say "Who says I was talking to you???" and then I'd be all "I'm the only male here right now, so, figured it might be me", and you'd be like "That was said in anticipation of Beav or Reg entering the thread", prompting this reply from me, "Beav and Reg are hardly gentlemen", to which you'd say "They're not really very scholarly either" forcing me to utter "True 'dat yo", thus forcing you to exclaim "HOLLA!!!", drawing a "GFY Beav" from me, which would be totally gratuitous.

So, I'll not reply.

The woman behind me can literally talk for 8 hours non-stop and she has a very annoying voice and laugh. And she talks about nothing. And she does not know what's she doing and it is so obvious. I really can't take this for another 5 hours.

UberBeaver said:
The woman behind me can literally talk for 8 hours non-stop and she has a very annoying voice and laugh. And she talks about nothing. And she does not know what's she doing and it is so obvious. I really can't take this for another 5 hours.

:yuck:

I moved into a new office...and I'm surround by women...:shifty:

:lol: Reg, I'm sure it can't be THAT bad :flirt:

I used to have an annoying dude near me at my old job - in a call centre....he shouted all the time. I swear my customers could hear him talking more than me! :tsk:

UberBeaver said:

Want me to call her?

Back
Top Bottom