The Temple Bar - The Week of the Leak1!! Who Cares!??11! UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think there was something similar in VA. but it was okay if you had a note or something. wtf, like those can't be forged.
lol, i don't know if we had the note system. but i would've been like "call my boss, i was working till close so...that takes a while fucker!!" then i would've been arrested :depressed:

You're more at risk of driving pissed at night, the message of that is.

As for when driving is actually more dangerous because of the light conditions, it's obviously half light.
driving in these conditions is even worse :does something...i don't know i'm half comatose:

for some driving at any time is just a bad idea. why don't we have cars that drive on their own yet, like in demolition man? wtf it is called an AUTOmobile! AUTO

AUUUUUUUUTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
seriously! like this morning, i was on autopilot. it's a good thing no one tried to cut me off. because then i would've cut those motherfuckers, right?! but it would've been awesome to put on my music, chill, and take a 30 minute nap.

just got knocked a little sideways a while ago, a mate who I just started to get to know fews back, lives local, and is away from our place end of this month and is applying for jobs and wants one she has letter off too, about 28 miles away! and said if convenient, (if she gets it), might move. now she said she would balance between here and there but if she leaves her current shared house, her room would surely have to be rented out, which means she prob would be somewhere else or just never back, and Im knocked on that, guess I had hopes to be visiting her often when she left here and I was at new place, now may not happen.

:(:(

its bad enough our company moving - might take couple of weeks for me to adjust, but if she goes too - :(:(

Hi April, :wave:

are you the same then? you approach new things cautiously and find that you get knocked down or back more than going forward?

thats why my heart is sunk.

:)

I feel like its shrivelled up and beating like its got a horse on its back and is struggling.

you know whats so awful? I come in here often and barely have a nice happy story to tell you guys and sometimes I feel like shit laying some burden down here to get it off my chest, but really this place is a massive help so thanks for putting up with so much of my negativity!

:) :hug:

you know whats so awful? I come in here often and barely have a nice happy story to tell you guys and sometimes I feel like shit laying some burden down here to get it off my chest, but really this place is a massive help so thanks for putting up with so much of my negativity!

:) :hug:

i feel the same way. You have our shoulders anytime mad and that goes for all of us too I am sure.
:hug::hug:

that you have none or very very little? you are so perfect Elfa! :D:D:D

(naah I do, I love you man)

:up:

new flat ALL painted and sorted now?

:lol: yeah, my life is perfect alright...

There are still a few boxes here and there but we're getting our storage closet downstairs sorted out so they should be gone in the next couple of weeks, other than that we are still waiting on the couch we want - there is some sort of a delay with the manufacturer :angry:

so anyway! *shakes off some negativity!*

how is wee Gracie? I saw the class pic of her with hat and beard! :up:

is she still keen on other dogs when out etc? are you guys training her? :)

she is doing great mad. I just took her yesterday to the vets for her last round of vaccinations. She is 4 months now and weighs 31.5 lbs! She is gonna be a BIG girl. :giggle: The vet tech said she is the right weight and not overweight cuz she was able to feel her ribs and such. She is quite muscular. I took her to a pet store here called Petsmart and she got to explore and meet other dogs and people who spoiled her with dog treats..

I am gonna start training up here soon at Petsmart. It's expensive, 109 dollars for 8 weeks so I am hoping that I hear back on the jobs I interviewed for this week with a possible offer *prays like mad with fingers crossed*. If so then we'll do it.

wow she sure is! shes so beautiful! her coat is so shiny!

oh gawd yes, the interview! good luck, good luck! :kiss:

that would be nice, if you do take her to training, then you can have fun with the other peeps there. :up: I miss a dog.

I used to walk with Rocky nearly everynight, but over here, back in the early 90s there was no full rule to have dog on leash, so as we took him in after the owners moved on (due to baby), he was always used to be free. He was cross between retriever and red setter. used to be great company, but one time I was up by army barracks, he was not on leash and he got in over the muddy field and where the soldiers' horses where! I near died when I saw him running round them, not scaring them, but just runnin round and then I shit myself thinking that if any guys were on lookout, might they try to shoot at him? I called and called and thankfully he came back out! Phew!

nowadays if he was round, he would have to be on leash.

Elfa, :hug: what a shame.

you know over here there is a place that sells couches and like, every season it has a sale? its so fuking hilarious! the advert is nothing but advertising a feckin sale! LOL!

their stuff aint good quality, thats why, they are so desperate.

I guess your new place is roomier than old thou? met your neighbours yet?

Hi April, :wave:

are you the same then? you approach new things cautiously and find that you get knocked down or back more than going forward?

thats why my heart is sunk.

:)

I feel like its shrivelled up and beating like its got a horse on its back and is struggling.

Oh, just still getting over something I probably should've been over about a month or so ago.

wow she sure is! shes so beautiful! her coat is so shiny!

oh gawd yes, the interview! good luck, good luck! :kiss:

that would be nice, if you do take her to training, then you can have fun with the other peeps there. :up: I miss a dog.

I used to walk with Rocky nearly everynight, but over here, back in the early 90s there was no full rule to have dog on leash, so as we took him in after the owners moved on (due to baby), he was always used to be free. He was cross between retriever and red setter. used to be great company, but one time I was up by army barracks, he was not on leash and he got in over the muddy field and where the soldiers' horses where! I near died when I saw him running round them, not scaring them, but just runnin round and then I shit myself thinking that if any guys were on lookout, might they try to shoot at him? I called and called and thankfully he came back out! Phew!

nowadays if he was round, he would have to be on leash.

we used to have a mix of golden retriever and irish setter too when I was younger she was a great dog. She had a setter body with a retriever head she was mainly setter.

Elfa, :hug: what a shame.

you know over here there is a place that sells couches and like, every season it has a sale? its so fuking hilarious! the advert is nothing but advertising a feckin sale! LOL!

their stuff aint good quality, thats why, they are so desperate.

I guess your new place is roomier than old thou? met your neighbours yet?

lots more room now, the cats run up and down the hall all night :crack:

Amy yea, Rocky was 90% red setter, obviously all red too! :D

Elfa, LOL! dont ya hate unsettled cats at night? our Meg has been torturin at 4 or 5 am, scraping doors. miaowing. and then Darce who is so fat (she is addicted to food and we just need to cut back, we never overfeed!!) has been bullying her lately. lots of jealousy going on. she is copying Meg now by jumping onto our laps for food!

:down:

Elfa, I have the perfect solution to your furniture woes

PHP430FA2DC6518C.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom