The Temple Bar: The Return of Tre and the Lemon UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bruce is going on tour? :up:

Thanks Mia, I hope I will! :hug: I just talked with my boss, and he okayed me going home at noon. :attemptstostayawakeuntilthen:

today just got infinitely better. the italians across the hall are having some sort of research presentation. they had catering from california tortilla and invited me to some free tacos!!! :rockon:

now im back at my desk to respond to the 4 phone calls i got when i stepped away for 10 minutes :grumpy:

i work in the administration of justice dept. the italians across from me are with the biodefense dept. they're all from italy! i wish i was in there dept. they constantly have happy hours, and on fridays it sounds like they don't do ANY work at all.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

RAZZberry - I had some while in Vegas, and we did buy some :drool:

IKEA :drool: I love browsing in there endlessly.

Power outtages :down: I slept in the other day because apparently the power went out somewhere during the night. My clock was flashing 12:00 when I woke up. It was really 11:15am :yawn:

Cookies sound good right about now. Even tacos. No, it's too early for tacos. Didn't sleep well either. Couldn't fall asleep til about 4:00am. At some point, Otto (our cat) climbed into bed. He spread out kind of across the center, making it difficult to turn or stretch your legs :mad: He decided to adjust his position about 5 minutes before I got out of bed :sigh:

Mondays suck :happy:

UberBeaver said:
I can't believe August is almost over.

Raspberry M&Ms? BLASPHEMY! That's crazy talk.

Inner. City. Inner. City. Pressure.

:love::love::love:

You sold your chair so you just stand instead.

Last night's episode isn't online yet. That makes me grumpy.

I'd be a lot more depressed over the end of August if I didn't have so much to look forward to this fall.

elevated_u2_fan said:

:yes: this is what I hate about growing old, time seems to speed up or something :scratch:

:grumpy:

Can't believe it's almost the end of August either.
Back to school time next week. Kind of bittersweet. I like having Maddy around, then BAM, she's gone all day. But then there is more of a routine when she's at school, so.... :shrug:
She's got pre-registration & pictures all on the same day. She had me make a hair appt. for her earlier that day :cute:
She's a little pissed though that pic day is so early. She gets her braces off next month. Oh well...

0ca83b9e32df649823a8e8d34de23d6e.jpg

:happy:

So I bought these V-Neck T-shirts, not knowing that V meant it comes down real low. I feel like a whore. Like I'm showing my 21 chest hairs off. Plus my medal keeps popping out, so I look like a wop. :sigh: Mia - tell your neighbors I'm my way, hey - oh, fugdeddahboutit. Did you know that the signs going into or leaving Brooklyn actually say, "fuggeddahboutit" on them? That's sad.

UberBeaver said:

:happy:

So I bought these V-Neck T-shirts, not knowing that V meant it comes down real low. I feel like a whore. Like I'm showing my 21 chest hairs off. Plus my medal keeps popping out, so I look like a wop. :sigh: Mia - tell your neighbors I'm my way, hey - oh, fugdeddahboutit. Did you know that the signs going into or leaving Brooklyn actually say, "fuggeddahboutit" on them? That's sad.

Wop reprezentin' right heah! :rockon:

Sorry, I don't know what just got into me. :crack:

There’s people on the street getting diseases from monkeys
Yeah that’s what I said, their getting diseases from monkeys
Whys this happening, please, whose been touching these monkeys
Leave these poor sick monkeys alone
There sick, they’ve got problems enough as it is

:drool: chest hair

that said...

UberBeaver said:

Mia - tell your neighbors I'm my way, hey - oh, fugdeddahboutit.

um...what about my neighbors?

i've never been to brooklyn, but my friend lived there while in college. i'll have to ask her about this. it didn't grow on her, bc i haven't heard her say that word. ever. :(

Yeah, I made the same mistake with V-necks. I used them as undershirts (they were white), and then replaced them as quickly as possible.

phillyfan26 said:
Yeah, I made the same mistake with V-necks. I used them as undershirts (they were white), and then replaced them as quickly as possible.

hey pfa! i passed by the pirates stadium this weekend. i tried to look for you, but i didn't see any hovering aircraft. i did see pretty fireworks though! i especially enjoyed the heart-shaped ones. they were soooooo pretty! i didn't go to the game, but i was on my way to salsa dancing.

Back
Top Bottom