The Temple Bar: The Return of Tre and the Lemon UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Just because this made me laugh this morning

05251019.jpg

:lmao:

thank you april. today sucked, but that picture made it infinitely cooler. that will forever be one of my top movies of all time.

Oh hpnotiq is going to pour like the niagra tonight. orientation is over. the bitch left me to do everything myself this morning. all i asked was for her to bring coffee and donuts, she couldn't even manage that. she also showed up late. so, i just folded my arms and make her give the actual presentation. at least the work was split. i did all the prep, she did all the talking.

it is over. next week i'm of to an interview with which will hopefully be my new job. in the meantime...hpnotiq here i come!!! :drunk:

:hug: to you for your first class! i just finished with orientation for our new students, they're all so excited. i can imagine you're feeling the same!

:lmao: hahaha omg that sounds excellent! i'm too much of a chicken though...so i'm probably just gonna blog about it instead. thats. lol yay for being passive aggressive. i did snap though, she asked this morning if the projector & computer were set up,a dn i said "no" and she said "why not?" and i said "because i'm not an octopus." she took the hint and went to fetch them and set them up lol.

i can understand being nervous! you're gonna love it though. one step closer to your goal :)

That would rule if you did it, though. ;)

I'm too chicken to do something like that, too, lol.

:lol: @ the octopus part! :hi5:

2 hours! Can't wait. :)

Canoe boy update - apparently he told my friend he wouldn't blame me if I didn't want to talk to him. I felt bad for a second then realized that's something else he could have told me himself.

It's amazing to me that people like her have jobs. I screw off now and then but my work is always done and I don't expect others to do it for me.

As for CB :shrug: if I liked him like that I would but now it's just annoying. No butterflies, no :cute:ness, just total annoyance. When I like someone, annoyance usually isn't in the emotions I'm feeling. Ok, it is, but in the "damn why does he have to be so fucking cute/smartass, etc" not "goddamn it he sucks he can't even hold up his end of the conversation"

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
It's amazing to me that people like her have jobs. I screw off now and then but my work is always done and I don't expect others to do it for me.

As for CB :shrug: if I liked him like that I would but now it's just annoying. No butterflies, no :cute:ness, just total annoyance. When I like someone, annoyance usually isn't in the emotions I'm feeling. Ok, it is, but in the "damn why does he have to be so fucking cute/smartass, etc" not "goddamn it he sucks he can't even hold up his end of the conversation"

Same here! I get shit done. She hasn't been here ALL summer. I feel bad for the doctoral students, because she is in charge of proctoring the qualifying exam on saturday. I just KNOW something is going to go wrong, and those students are already stressed out as they are.

I can tell it is just annoyance now. If I were you I'd call him and be like "okay, what's up? that's not how I roll. I want to hang out with someone who wants to talk to me. If that's not how you roll, then I don't think we're a good match, and we should stop wasting each other's time."

I won't be going to TO either. Hopefully next year, though! :)

I'm taking guitar lessons starting next month, and now I need to find a guitar. There's a decent one I like, but it's at a store in the States, just across the border. The border lineups lately have been so horrendous that I'm not sure if I should keep looking for something here, or get up at the crack of dawn to beat the rush and go over a weekend sometime. :hmm:

LMPA - that must be so frustrating. :( Those kinds of people totally piss me off.

Mia - it's a black Behringer acoustic. Nothing too fancy - just a decent, good priced acoustic. I'll definitely upgrade to something better at a later date, but for right now this is the one that appeals to me.

Back
Top Bottom