The Temple Bar: The Return of Tre and the Lemon UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Reggie Thee Dog said:

Yes, I remember seeing the picture of the sour cream running down your chin...Mmm, mmm, good...:yes:

I have a few responses, but they all cross the lines that I deem acceptable, so I'll just leave it at this....but I still want Taco Bell. Dammit.

I actually do not like tequila anymore....I had a bad "experience" :uhoh: once...let's just say that I had to be dragged to the bathroom.....:huh: :lol:

But Patron....it's a total different animal.:up:

UberBeaver said:

I'm scared. :scream:

:shh: I was going to say something about how I usually don't miss any and I get it all and blah blah blah but it's real close to lunch and I don't want to think about it anymore. :sad:

heterosexualman:hug:

And I'll let you slide on that one...being so close to lunch and all...:yes:

UberBeaver said:

I have a few responses, but they all cross the lines that I deem acceptable, so I'll just leave it at this....but I still want Taco Bell. Dammit.

you have lines? :cute:

let me see if it's on here.

hey philly, can you fantasy mix me drinks at the fantasy party?

i'm intrigued by this patron stuff./random

Here's another devil juice to try; Jack Daniel's Single Barrel

jackdaniels_singlebarrel_gr.jpg

excellent for shots.

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Jagermeister = orgy starter

Uh, not that I'd know...:shifty:

Jager is another one.

Well, it's especially bad when certain people are around and I drink too much of it and I end up being bitchy at them. :whistle: :wink

Fyi: I am usually the best drunk ever, flirty and funny but never mean or bitchy. This particular person just brings out that side of me.

See, ok, Jack Daniels and tequila were two of the causes of why I ended up with the worst hangover ever on Thanksgiving Day 2005. A night not to be forgotten (although I forgot most of it :shifty: )

k- I bought you something, but we felt it should have a user guide. It's to help you bring the conj to more peeps.

Take bread:
takebread.jpg

Step 1:
step1.jpg

Step 2:
step2.jpg

Step 3:
step3.jpg

Almost done:
almostdone.jpg

Miracle:
miracle.jpg