The Temple Bar ~ The #1 Enemy of Art UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, sorry man. I forget you missed that part of Americana. The Wonder Twins were on a cartoon - Justice League, I think - and the brother used to to turn into water based....:uhoh: things - like a bucket of water or ice, and the sister could turn into animals. And they used to say, "FORM OF ICE LADDER, FORM OF ALBINO ELEPHANT - Wonder Twins Power - ACTIVATE" and it was awful and cheesy. And they had a monkey named Gleek. I like monkeys, but I'm no fan of Gleek.

:lol: omg i remember that shit! gleek was a bitch.

OMG I'm trying not to laugh out loud at work here! You guys are killing me! The person in the next office is already wondering about my muffled laughter.

i tried adding vodka to powerjuice once (i add vodka to everything.) it slapped the bottle outta my hand and said "bitch please!"

i tried adding vodka to powerjuice once (i add vodka to everything.) it slapped the bottle outta my hand and said "bitch please!"

Because it deserves multiple quoting. Possibly the funniest shit I've read in this bar.

I love the bar, especially when I leave my desk for 5 minutes and three pages have gone by since my last post...especially whenever someone is getting powerjuice bitchslapped...:up:

That bitchslap f'd up Mia so bad she ended up in Canada....for a minute...word!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom