The Temple Bar : Pacing The Cage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No spoken words said:
The 2 hour pilot of Twin Peaks? I ask because for many years, and this still is possibly going on, you could not get the 2 hour pilot domestically...you'd get a VHS or DVD set that did not include it.

Arrrrrggghhh. But The Man can't be stoppin a Pirate! Yeah, and man, it's weird. Why didn't they release it here? WTF?

snow - thanks. But there's one thing I've learned from this kid, she's quick to adapt. Once she sees last night went well she'll alter her plan. She's very much like the cat, but louder. The two of them have been spending more time together too. I do not like that. Not one bit.

UberBeaver said:

snow - thanks. But there's one thing I've learned from this kid, she's quick to adapt. Once she sees last night went well she'll alter her plan. She's very much like the cat, but louder. The two of them have been spending more time together too. I do not like that. Not one bit.

You need to have them in solitary - get them apart asap.

Soon she'll learn how to use the can opener and the cat will have no use for you - you're fucked buddy :hug:

UberBeaver said:

That cat is smart - get in good with the kid and now it's two against you instead of just one. This is why cats are better than dogs. :wink:

:giggle:

I have seen the cat dragging the can opener to the child in her sleeper thing. So far she has done nothing but spit up on it, but alas, I know my days are few. The wheels are in motion and the cat shall, after 11 long years, have his day. I pray only that it is quick and painless. I cannot be there all day to watch the two of them, his machinations and patience will pay off. He has, after all, learned from me the arts of war.

:wink:

snowbunny00774 said:
Open toe shoes with no nylons for at least another month. It's also bloody freezing so I don't get it :huh:

:huh: really? I take living here for granted. I only wear close toed shoes when I'm working out

Back
Top Bottom