The Temple Bar: Oh, we’ll be taking whatever you got...UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No spoken words said:
LMP, Brighty is sharp, she got the sarcasm and was re-sarcasming it up.

I will add a layer of my sarcasm over her layer of sarcasm and eat it like a tasty burger.

NickFury1.jpg

I wish there was a White Castle nearby, but there are Sonics and Big Boys around town.

Now that's high quality fast food. :up:

It aint all that complex, trust me.

LMP, in LA it was all about In N Out for me, but, now that I'm in the Midwest, White Castle has re-entered my life for the first time since moving out of NYC.

Reg, how're things?

Reggie Thee Dog said:
LMP has joined us I see...welcome, welcome!!! :hi5:

thanks, man :hi5:

I haven't been to this part of the forum in a while, I think since it moved to Out of Control :huh:

(Well, I was on last night, but you know what I'm saying.)

Well, maybe that is why you are sick of it....just been in your life for too long...for me, it's the renewal of a sick and twisted....and sordid....love affair. Which is hyperbole at its worst, but there it lies, on the page.

LMP, I never came in here at all....then around Thanksgiving or so, came in this thread and was hooked...lately been more absent than present, but tonight I'm here in full force.

Apart from the setlist parties, this and the Describe thread were where I made most of my friends here.

The only places I refuse to go on this site are the Name/Song threads. Those are way too pointless even for me.

No spoken words said:
LMP, in LA it was all about In N Out for me, but, now that I'm in the Midwest, White Castle has re-entered my life for the first time since moving out of NYC.

Reg, how're things?

I like In N' Out...but I prefer Tommy Burgers when I'm down South...:drool:

NSW the boy is in All Stars now...he's the resident stud since he has to play with the 9 and 10 year olds. They had a pitching practice yesterday and he threw 8 or 9 miles faster than the next fastest kid...:bow: We ended up 15-3 in the regular season and then won 1 and lost 1 in the Tournament of Champions...it was good stuff...glad we're starting to wind down...:yes:

When I first joined the site, I was in the set list thread parties a lot....the tour opened on the West Coast, and I was at a lot of those shows, but as soon as it moved on, I was a regular in the set list parties....always interesting to see who actually remembers me from them, and who thinks they're "meeting" me for the first time as I post in other places now and then. Hell, I was the source for a few of those parties, namely Glendale, where Bad was played for the first time.

Reggie Thee Dog said:

NSW the boy is in All Stars now...he's the resident stud since he has to play with the 9 and 10 year olds. They had a pitching practice yesterday and he threw 8 or 9 miles faster than the next fastest kid...:bow: We ended up 15-3 in the regular season and then won 1 and lost 1 in the Tournament of Champions...it was good stuff...glad we're starting to wind down...:yes:

That's awesome. I miss playing baseball.

No spoken words said:
When I first joined the site, I was in the set list thread parties a lot....the tour opened on the West Coast, and I was at a lot of those shows, but as soon as it moved on, I was a regular in the set list parties....always interesting to see who actually remembers me from them, and who thinks they're "meeting" me for the first time as I post in other places now and then. Hell, I was the source for a few of those parties, namely Glendale, where Bad was played for the first time.

Nice. I remember I was supposed to be a source for the Tampa show, and I gave Lila my dad's number instead of mine (we just switched numbers) for texting purposes. Needless to say, my dad thought it was a wrong number and I felt bad about everything, but the set wasn't drastically changed or anything so it was alright.

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Glad to hear that the kid did so well.....looking forward to hearing how he does next year....don't let him get fixated with radar gun readings!!!!

No spoken words said:

Glad to hear that the kid did so well.....looking forward to hearing how he does next year....don't let him get fixated with radar gun readings!!!!

Well it will carry him through Little League and then it becomes a whole different ballgame, I know.

So what's happening in here tonight? Is it just the 4 of us...:hmm:

< Holy shit...10,000 posts!!!! :hyper:

It's slow in here tonight, but, we make up for the lack of quantity with an abundance of quality, Reg. :)

I helped get this thread to 1,000 posts last night, which was rewarding. In fact, yours truly had # 1,000, which, oddly enough, involved me telling Beav that he could go...well, you know.

For Reg
champagne.gif

Oh and yeah, I think I remember you from the setlist parties NSW. Nice to see you again. Now GFY :wink:

And I won't forget that incident LMP. You owe me! :angry:

:wink:

Ha, Lila, good timing. Yes, you most certainly do rememeber me from those. So does VP. But, I think a lot of people that I recall from them do not remember me, but they know me now. Eh, just interesting to me. I was so proud to be the source the few times I did it. :)

No spoken words said:

I seriously laughed out loud at that clip. I love when humans make that sort of dramatic turn, with a camera zooming in....but, when it's an animal doing the same.....well, the comedy gets raised a notch.

It kills me every time.

Back
Top Bottom