The Temple Bar - No Mo' Drama.....UYMFA!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LemonMelon said:
Afternoon, bar.

I've got my dad listening to Wilco now. You'd think only good could come of this, but I'm not so sure.

This would fit perfectly in the Rock Opera. Opening track on side 3: "My Dad Hates Wilco (And He Takes It Out on Me - GFY Dad)" Maybe a sort of emo sound? You can get that guy from Bright Eyes - Conor Oberst or whatever - and in the video you can guys cat sit facing the wind under tress with dying leaves and cry while hugging each other. Maybe show your dad in the house in the background smashing Wilco CDs and Jeff Tweedy pictures? I like it. Make it so.

My twenties were cool. My thirties are fine. I think I felt some dread at the time, but it passes when you realize you feel exactly the same.*

*LM - you can use that line when you do the follow up to your Rock Opera in like....20 years. That's the perfect time to wait between Rock Operas.

RedrocksU2 said:

I love it when she does this...:wink:

lnr206.gif

Yes Reggie, I did see the pic. I had chipped my front teeth when I was a kid - ran into some concrete steps. :hug:

MSNBC's political analysis is better :shifty: :D

OK, I'm off to another exam.

I got my legislative politics exam back today, I was very disappointed with myself. A C. A freaking C! I could practically teach the class!

It just shows that I shouldn't be overconfident and spend more time studying.

U2democrat said:
MSNBC's political analysis is better :shifty: :D

OK, I'm off to another exam.

I got my legislative politics exam back today, I was very disappointed with myself. A C. A freaking C! I could practically teach the class!

It just shows that I shouldn't be overconfident and spend more time studying.

You like MSNBC because it's a bit 'left'...not that that's a bad thing...:no:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom