The Temple Bar - No Mo' Drama.....UYMFA!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2democrat said:
Sleep deprived and stressed :happy:

Counting down until Friday.

How about yourself?

just peachy...:D

except.... I HATE MONDAYS... :mad:

work is so overrated... when am I gonna win the lottery so I can quit my job...

get some sleep woman...! :eyebrow:

unico said:
hahaha it would be an awesome song! i still need to write my Christmas at IHOP.

Yes you do!

I just closed my eyes for about 30 minutes, that helped a little, but I need real sleep. I'll make it through my 12 o'clock class then take that 1 o'clock exam, then try to take a real nap.

OK, unless there is serious breaking news, I am not going to watch CNN or MSNBC for the rest of the day. That's part of my stress, this stupid election. I wish Hillary would just bow out and end all this infighting.

So yeah, no MSNBC for me today. It's going to be hard, but i'm going to try.

I'm going to try my best!

I will however watch NBC Nightly news. ;)

But, I'm going to close myself off from all the analysis until the polls close tomorrow and real votes start coming in.

This is going to be reeeeeeally hard, but I'm going to try.

U2democrat said:
OK, unless there is serious breaking news, I am not going to watch CNN or MSNBC for the rest of the day. That's part of my stress, this stupid election. I wish Hillary would just bow out and end all this infighting.

So yeah, no MSNBC for me today. It's going to be hard, but i'm going to try.

No, this fight will make Obama that much tougher...and in the end the party will rally around Obama, more so than they did around Kerry...who was pretty...:| if you asked me...:yes:

I'm doing all right, thanks. It's Monday and it's pouring outside, so it's not exactly the greatest start to the day. :lol: Oh well, it can only get better.

How are you guys? I see you have an exam coming up, Dem. Good luck! :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom